Anovos TK armor preorder

After you wrote that, I went digging and you're right! :) Looks like he's working hard assembling these bad boys. Let's hope he's got a team of people helping him though... lol ;)

Well... Knowing is a big word but there was a picture of hemets being assembled posted on their instagram with the Anovos hashtag. These helmets have an eye shape that is consistent with released images of the Anovos helmets. There are a few other things but that's mostly how I reached this conclusion. Now this is in no way confirmed but I'd bet it's not too far off!

Technically, neither has shipped to customers just yet. The notification is for the generation of shipping LABELS as mentioned in the recent ANOVOS email. However, FO helmets may indeed arrive at customer homes before the New Year (Christmas if you're really lucky).

Since I haven't received a shipping notification for my FO bucket, I'm guessing I am unlucky as far as a pre Christmas delivery is concerned. That's ok. really looking forward to it. I have a pending move so I just hope my OT TK kit and FO bucket get to me before mid January!

Hey folks. Im about to buy the anovos stormtrooper kit, but Im not sure about the size. The only size to pick is the size of the armor suite. What exactly is the armor suit? Is this the black suit I war under my armor? And are the armor pieces always the same size, no matter what size of armor suite I pick?<br><br>

Second question: Im 1,82m. The product info says the size is only for 1,7 to 1,8m so I hope the size is still okay for me? Or am I too tall?

Hey folks. Im about to buy the anovos stormtrooper kit, but Im not sure about the size. The only size to pick is the size of the armor suite. What exactly is the armor suit? Is this the black suit I war under my armor? And are the armor pieces always the same size, no matter what size of armor suite I pick?<br><br>

Second question: Im 1,82m. The prodouctinfo says the armor is only for 1,7 to 1,8m so I hope the size is still okay for me? Or am I too tall?

Edited by greyfox

Welcome to the Anovos waiting list.

The hard armor is one size fits most. If you are taller or shorter or wider than the specs there is a very good chance you can make it fit but it might be a little extra work. It should not be that hard but if you are going for 501st approval you will need to get the fit correct. For example I am 6'2" at 195 lbs and think I should be able to make it fit.

For the under suit or arming suit just go with whatever size you usually order your cloths in. Worst case you will have to buy a suit online for about $30 US. It is just a spandex under suit.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how many tiers there are? I just ordered last month so i assume im last anyway but just curious.

Tier 1 was $350, Tier 2 was $450. Then after that was $650 apart from a black Friday sale, so 3 I think.

Thanks for your help man, but it seems I cant use it anymore :(

I asked the customer service if they could help me with this code and they extended it for me! What a great customer service!

now I got a new 10% coupon to give away if someone needs it :)

Edited by greyfox