Anovos TK armor preorder

I just got an update from ANOVOS, pretty much just about the shipping details. No new pics. Here's the meat of it:

A final friendly reminder that it takes time for items to ship from the manufacturer and to our 3rd party fulfillment center, so please understand there are no guarantees for either a movie premier or a Holiday delivery. We are still looking at Tier 1 pre-orders for kits with completed helmets to begin shipping to customers in December, continuing through January 2016 or later. Completed ensembles will ship after the kits as time is needed for pre-delivery assembly. We are still trying to determine timeframe for standalone helmets and helmet kits.

Also for those of you who have been asking about tracking and delivery confirmation: yes, the package will be signature required and come with emailed tracking notifications via our 3rd party fulfillment center.

Further, for the assembly instructions, we also wanted you to know that those instructions will be available to download in PDF format later in December, and we'll email the download link after this has been cleared by the licensor.

Edited by Astyanax

has anyone actually received anything from annovos yet ,I was thinking or pre ordering the first order armour but will I wait over a year for it? any info be great

With the older TK armor taking as long as it is, I can't imagine them being very quick with the FO armor. I'm right there with ya wanting to get my hands on it. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have it in time for Comic Con in July :(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

With the older TK armor taking as long as it is, I can't imagine them being very quick with the FO armor. I'm right there with ya wanting to get my hands on it. Unfortunately I don't think I'll have it in time for Comic Con in July :(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

There was an email in an early news letter that the gist of it was "for any new product expect to wait a year if you order day 1". Now with the FO trooper this may be a bit different as they already have a head start on the design and manufacture side as some are already in the wild.

I'd still bet on at least a 4-6 month wait depending on how many people order them.

• Like 1

Interesting....the look of the sign makes me think this is from Disneyland?  Anybody got any more info on this?

12299208_10208155493314212_4696266958806

This is allegedly ANOVOS, according to a post on the facebook group. I'd say it looks fine as hell

Interesting...sign looks like it's from Disneyland (maybe Disney World?) Anybody have any more info on this?  Or a link to the original post?

Interesting....the look of the sign makes me think this is from Disneyland?  Anybody got any more info on this?

Interesting...sign looks like it's from Disneyland (maybe Disney World?) Anybody have any more info on this?  Or a link to the original post?

The poster said it was in the Star Wars Launch Bay store in Hollywood Studios in Disneyworld. 

Here's the OP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/838545079553903/permalink/946188308789579/

• Like 1