Anovos TK armor preorder

I have this fantasy. You know how swear words get transformed on FISD into something less offensive? The forum software can be configured to do that to anything really. 

There is a good chance that I will make it so that anytime anyone uses the word Anovos on the forum it is transmogrified into "cute white fluffy bunnies sitting on rainbow next to a cute puppy."

-Eric

(not really) 

I'd love to read this! :P

I have this fantasy. You know how swear words get transformed on FISD into something less offensive? The forum software can be configured to do that to anything really. 

There is a good chance that I will make it so that anytime anyone uses the word Anovos on the forum it is transmogrified into "cute white fluffy bunnies sitting on rainbow next to a cute puppy."

-Eric

(not really) 

fsociety.05_zpszpr1ofs3.jpg

B)

• Like 1

Ah Vern, you beat me to the punch by mere moments. :)

But here's the text of the CWFBSORNTACP email:

Welcome to a very special BONUS update, Troopers!

As promised in our last update, we wanted to share some new photos and videos with you because YOU are the ones who made it possible. Here’s what the world’s largest production run of high-quality Stormtrooper armor looks like!

Many of us have done some small vacuforming projects at home, but seeing it on this scale truly gives us goosebumps. A sea of white armor that translates into a lot of dreams coming true very soon for an Empire of Star Wars fans!

We also have a few photos of the rough cut pieces which should be very close to how you’ll receive them if you ordered the kit version. All raw pieces come with a thin layer of clear protective plastic that simply peels away. Note that the helmet will also come completed (unless you ordered the helmet kit as a standalone item), and the cloth belt with real leather holster will come pre-assembled including the “thermal detonator” cylinder for the back of the belt. One less part to build!

And if you think these photos are cool, be sure to check out these special behind-the-scenes videos we shot for you!

Remember that now is the time to ensure that you have the correct shipping address associated with your order to prevent unnecessary delays or even lost packages!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDRESS CHANGE:
You can verify the shipping address we have on record by going to http://www.CWFBSORNTACP.com/account/loginor, if you don't have an CWFBSORNTACP.com account, please refer to your email receipt. Anyone with an address change MUST email us at support@CWFBSORNTACP.com with “TK ADDRESS CHANGE” in the subject line---updating your info in your CWFBSORNTACP.com account alone does not complete the address change! Please provide:

1. Your order number(s).
2. Your original shipment address.
3. Your NEW shipment address. 

A final friendly reminder that packaging and safety testing are still in progress, so please understand there are no guarantees for either a movie premier or a Holiday delivery. We are still looking at Tier 1 pre-orders to begin shipping to customers in December, so use #CWFBSORNTACP and we'll be watching social media feeds to see who posts about theirs first! Due to the high volume of shipments, deliveries may likely continue through January 2016 or later. 

Thank you again for your continued support...we’re almost there! Be sure to ‘like’ our Facebook page at facebook.com/CWFBSORNTACP, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CWFBSORNTACP, and on Instagram at instagram.com/CWFBSORNTACP.

For the Empire!
Team CWFBSORNTACP

Edited by Astyanax
  • Like 1

Well,the thermal detonator build is way off. A stunt bucket with hero belt and holster. <br><br>
For me, meh... I'm glad I passed on the run. But I have two sets that still aren't done yet. For those that are getting this, I hope it turns out good. I need to get off my bum and get my RS Props done, and get my membership!!!!

Edited by R2trooper
  • Like 3

But in all seriousness, now we know that the belt-holster attachment problem is real. Time for us CWFBSORNTACP buyers to start getting replacement belts and holsters. 

I sense a lot of ANH Hero builders getting some really cheap belts and holsters in the near future.  :D

Unless any of you veterans think the belt or holster might be salvageable? I would love to get a jump on what I have to replace.

Bill
Edited by Astyanax

Well,the thermal detonator build is way off. A stunt bucket with hero belt and holster. <br><br>

For me, meh... I'm glad I passed on the run. But I have to sets that still aren't done yet. For those that are getting this, I hope it turns out good. I need to get off my bum and get my RS Props done, and get my membership!!!!

I'm not familiar enough with the TD, so what exactly is wrong with their build? Genuinely curious. In addition to that, I don't know if they're sending the TD built or not. Anyone have any insight into that?

So the holster is attached with Chicago screws, pop out the top two and you're fine. As long as the belt doesn't fray... Maybe a spot of superglue around the threads?<br><br>

The TD should be fine for level 1 approval, but the metal clips should be right next to the endcaps. There's only so far you can move them out before uncovering the current screw holes.<br><br>

Pretty sure it's all good enough for the Shadowtrooper (next June or so!) though. (:

-Eric

(not really) 

Dream realized.

CWFBSORNTACP_variant01_zpspjk67ezo.jpg

• Like 12

I hate the T det... CMON!  phillips head screws?  BELT SUCKS.  Control panel on the T DET looks like Sh!t.  wrong placement of parts on the T DET.  wrong belt... cheap holster.

way too sharp looking pulls.  The sharp edges on the back plate?  ugh.  ANOVOS.  (where are my fluffy bunnies and puppies?)

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392
  • Like 2

I hate the T det... CMON!  phillips head screws?  BELT SUCKS.  Control panel on the T DET looks like Sh!t.  wrong placement of parts on the T DET.  wrong belt... cheap holster.

way too sharp looking pulls.  The sharp edges on the back plate?  ugh.  ANOVOS.  (where are my fluffy bunnies and puppies?)

If they told you where you could find them you may not be very happy Vern  :laugh1:

• Like 1

I'm not familiar enough with the TD, so what exactly is wrong with their build? Genuinely curious. In addition to that, I don't know if they're sending the TD built or not. Anyone have any insight into that?

The TD sucks... and they are going to send it to you sucking.  (fully built wrong.)

• Like 2