Anovos TK armor preorder

11692650_10206930994454673_2291594982813

It seems like they got the softness of the edges on the bucket worked out.

Is that one handpainted or decals?

11692650_10206930994454673_2291594982813

It seems like they got the softness of the edges on the bucket worked out.

I always thought it was bad lighting in the previous picture anyway. Nice looking bucket

edit: Looks like the Hovie tips will need to be updated, not white in the center from what I can see,

Edited by ukswrath

I always thought it was bad lighting in the previous picture anyway. Lice looking bucket

edit: Looks like the Hovie tips will need to be updated, not white in the center from what I can see,

post-23507-143653349833_thumb.jpg

Another picture if the helmet. Someone said they are finishing the TK and it should be on display today...

And we all just happen to have the perfect replacement set, Tony😎

Such a low brow, I wonder if the design will be conducive to reassembly. Kinda alienating sandies, unless that's on their to-do list (cross your fingers)

Edited by charlesnarles
  • Like 1

Thanks to Ubernostrum, i was able to order by armor kit.  For those who are interested in getting droopydoo's STORMTROOPER E-11 COMPLETE ANH E-11 BLASTER KIT, there are now available right now and they seemed to run out really quick.

I find it fascinating that there has been a 28% increase in the price of the kit since the first orders were taken ( $350 - $450 ). I can only hope that the build quality and manufacturing tolerences has improved by 28% as well :)

This is the second time I inadvertently generated two posts -- anyone know how to delete a duplicate post?

:)

Edited by CFLstarwarsdad

I find it fascinating that there has been a 28% increase in the price of the kit since the first orders were taken ( $350 - $450 ). I can only hope that the build quality and manufacturing tolerences has improved by 28% as well :)

This is the second time I inadvertently generated two posts -- anyone know how to delete a duplicate post?

What!?

What!?

lol  :laugh1:

Edited by ukswrath

The price increases were planned from day 1 and were designed to fund the prototyping and material purchases etc. it's not that they've added to the price more they have reduced the discount as time has passed.

• Like 1

Thanks to Ubernostrum, i was able to order by armor kit.  For those who are interested in getting droopydoo's STORMTROOPER E-11 COMPLETE ANH E-11 BLASTER KIT, there are now available right now and they seemed to run out really quick.

What's more interesting it looks like the trooper in the classic TK ad is holding a hyperfirm 

edit: BTW, where this droopydoo E-11 blaster kit you're referring to?

Edited by ukswrath

What!?

What!?

lol  :laugh1:

They also increased shipping  to  Los Angeles for around £ 21.87 (USD $35)

And we all just happen to have the perfect replacement set, Tony

Such a low brow, I wonder if the design will be conducive to reassembly. Kinda alienating sandies, unless that's on their to-do list (cross your fingers)

lol  :smiley-sw013:

On another note, though we may may not know until they arrive, if they use screws and/or rivets that means they can be disassembled and reassembled. 

lol  :smiley-sw013:

On another note, though we may may not know until they arrive, if they use screws and/or rivets that means they can be disassembled and reassembled. 

i will post the pictures once i get them...

• Like 1

I always thought it was bad lighting in the previous picture anyway. Nice looking bucket

Ditto, there was a bit of snark in the comment, lots of people are writing it off as garbage before the product has even been revealed (not necessarily in this thread)

I think it's looking solid so far, and if it doesn't when it's revealed I'll just pull my order and pick up a kit elsewhere

The brow is low, which sucks for me converting it to a sandy, but i may want to keep at least the bucket clean anyways, nothing like a sweet tk bucket to show off to my non nerdy friends by displaying around the house.

Edited by pyromastermuaddib
  • Like 1

i will post the pictures once i get them...

You and everyone else lol  :laugh1:

Ditto, there was a bit of snark in the comment, lots of people are writing it off as garbage before the product has even been revealed (not necessarily in this thread)

I think it's looking solid so far, and if it doesn't when it's revealed I'll just pull my order and pick up a kit elsewhere

The brow is low, which sucks for me converting it to a sandy, but i may want to keep at least the bucket clean anyways, nothing like a sweet tk bucket to show off to my non nerdy friends by displaying around the house.

Well I love a challenge, as long as it's better than FX I build it to Centurion, what the heck. 

You never know Adam there still may be an extra Sandy bucket for your future, it may not meet SWAT standards but as for deployed, you should be good.