Anovos TK armor preorder

Unmodified there is absolutely no way the mannequins will hold a real sterling. It should be easy enough to get some external support though. Like a steel bar, bend it into shape and cut it down. Then affix it to the mannequins elbow with black tape. Now the arm will be much more reinforced to hold a real item in place. I know everyone knows this but I'm just making sure :D

I ordered one of the Phoenixprops poseable mannequins from the run here on FISD.

The wire to the ceiling is an interesting option as well. IT would be more about the anchor in the ceiling at this point. If you have wooden roof it's easy but us here in Germany generally have concrete and it's a whole other set of problems.

Yeah the sterlings are heavy Michael, maybe if your mannequin can't take the weight you could support it with a thin piece of fishing line wired to the ceiling or some kind of counter balance in the mannequins back, lead weights maybe?

Anovos released images of their first test pull today.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/d364b6e2ca1099fb0335fbecd/images/e23e67e0-21eb-4526-9a05-7c2aab48684e.png

So far so good, I think! They said the first public display of full prototype armor will be at San Diago Comic Con on July 11th.

The pulls for the Shadow Trooper look quite nice as well.

:smiley-sw013: I am sure that I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting pics from SDCC!!

• Like 1

The pulls for the Shadow Trooper look quite nice as well.

:smiley-sw013: I am sure that I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting pics from SDCC!!

I'm also hoping someone records the panel, I asked them direct and it basically said someone might be we won't be.

Would much appreciate if  anyone can provide me a 10% coupon code for anovos?

thanks

Boon

How about introducing yourself before asking favours?
  • Like 1

How about introducing yourself before asking favours?

Hello,

My bad.. This is my first time posting anything to this site. I am Boon and i am based out of Los Angeles. i have been looking to buy a kit for a long time and finally anovos has a kit which i am hoping will be adequate for a first timer.  I am trying to order the my first storm trooper kit from anovos and i am hoping to custom fit for me.  I am looking forward to some tips on customizing it so that it's 501st approved.

thanks

Boon

Edited by pomusa
  • Like 1

Does anyone know what the gloves with the anovos kit are going to be like, fabric, rubber, hand guards pvc/latex attached/removable etc?

Funny, all the speculation of what the armor will be made of, what comes in the kit and what that will be made of. Hope everyone realizes that until ANOVOS states "this what you're going to get" it's all best guess people. It's already been proven that ANOVOS will, and has changed their minds giving buyers no notice.

You can stay here and ponder the what ifs or go read build threads, learn and encourage others. Just a thought  :D

• Like 1

Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I, along with 2 other people, am planning to establish a 501st presence in Richland, WA. We've got our E-11s on order and the parts to make a poorboy's DLT-19 in my garage (to be worked as soon as this heatwave passes and I can be out there for more than 5 minutes). Our plan was to order 3 of the Anovos kits tonight before the price goes up. If anyone has a code they'd be willing to share, I'd appreciate it, and I'll post here again as soon as I get mine for the next person to claim.

As an aside, does anyone know if they'll be selling single components in the future? As big WSU fans, we were planning to make a set of crimson pauldrons and patrolling the football stadium on game days.

Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I, along with 2 other people, am planning to establish a 501st presence in Richland, WA. We've got our E-11s on order and the parts to make a poorboy's DLT-19 in my garage (to be worked as soon as this heatwave passes and I can be out there for more than 5 minutes). Our plan was to order 3 of the Anovos kits tonight before the price goes up. If anyone has a code they'd be willing to share, I'd appreciate it, and I'll post here again as soon as I get mine for the next person to claim.

As an aside, does anyone know if they'll be selling single components in the future? As big WSU fans, we were planning to make a set of crimson pauldrons and patrolling the football stadium on game days.

PM me

Just thought I'd add in the pics from the recent email:

anavos-white.pnganavos-black.png

I wonder if these are the same pulls they previewed a few weeks ago?

I can't wait until we start hearing about people who will be attending SDCC!

Just thought I'd add in the pics from the recent email:

I wonder if these are the same pulls they previewed a few weeks ago?

I can't wait until we start hearing about people who will be attending SDCC!

As I stated before, this is a full recast of an RS kit. All this hype about Anovos going to the archives and scanning original armour was BS. They have simply recast an RS kit and all the parts that Rob from RS sculpted are there to see. Same with their Snowtrooper kit - just an MC with no connection to any original parts which was supposed to be scanned too. I haven't studied their TIE gear but I would bet they did the same thing there.

Enjoy your original kits everyone :)

Edited by troopermaster
  • Like 2

As I stated before, this is a full recast of an RS kit. All this hype about Anovos going to the archives and scanning original armour was BS. They have simply recast an RS kit and all the parts that Rob from RS sculpted are there to see. Same with their Snowtrooper kit - just an MC with no connection to any original parts which was supposed to be scanned too. I haven't studied their TIE gear but I would bet they did the same thing there.

Enjoy your original kits everyone :)

I'm still pretty new to this. Can you elaborate on what are those signs that tells it's a recast from RS?

I don't mean to doubt you but rather to learn about those and make an educated decision as to whether or not I will stay on board with this armor...

• Like 1

I'm still pretty new to this. Can you elaborate on what are those signs that tells it's a recast from RS?

I don't mean to doubt you but rather to learn about those and make an educated decision as to whether or not I will stay on board with this armor...

Ditto!