Anovos TK armor preorder

Hey Chris (themaninthesuitcase),sorry was busy the last few days, will PM you the code if you haven't already ordered your armor, if you have then no worries maybe somebody else can use it!

I ordered my armour last night using the code that welshchris77 was kind enough to let me use. As a token of appreciation I also have a 10% code available if someone wants $45 off their armour and haven't yet ordered. Code expires just after the deadline so act fast.

PM me if you're interested.

Codes now gone to Kredal this morning.

Edited by themaninthesuitcase

Alright, I made my order, now I have a discount code up for grabs!  First one to send me a private message gets it.  (:

10% off, good until July 13

Code sent to ukswrath!

Edited by Kredal

Still lurking...still *this close* to pulling the trigger. Even closer now that I'm seeing good feedback of the pictures. Will check back in closer to the 9th. 

Side note: I refreshed the Anovos purchase page and had a slight heart attack when seeing the price at $1450...but then remembered to switch it to the kit option. Wheew!

• Like 2

Well, after seeing this thread, I went ahead and ordered my TK kit from Anovos. I'll get my Imperial Officer outfit from them this fall, and then the armor kit will arrive sometime this winter. It will be nice to have a choice about what to wear to events.

Will probably use my doopys blaster with my armor or else my sterling but that could be heavy to carry around all day,

also the law is a bit of a grey area here in Ireland with Deacts.

DSC_0262_zpsfeaaa97c.jpg

Looking rather pleased with myself last summer with two E11's in hand! :P

DSC_0229_zps813d8f39.jpg

Edited by welshchris77

On a side note, and not in the right area to post I know, got myself a pair of boots from adverts.ie, surprised to find a pair in UK size10 as most places seem to be sold out of my size, maybe from all the preorder anovos folk like myself and also on a budget , just waiting for them in the post now, they look to be the correct shape, any thoughts?

They are brown but I ordered some Angelus brand white acrylic leather paint, soon as i get them I will get to work with some acetone. and paint.

boots1_zpsvasrxjfg.jpg

Boots2_zps1skwpmi0.jpg

Angelus%20brand%20white_zpsdaqv2o3t.jpg

As i don´t be the biggest fan to long/fat or otherwise wrong looking troopers (or blond Leias, round Han´s, ....... you get what i mean), and don´t want to be one of them ...... i will probably only display it on my ordered mannequin, I just hope i will be able to get it holding my all real parts Sterling/E11. Not sure about that yet, as it´s way heavier than a pipe or resin build one.

Yeah the sterlings are heavy Michael, maybe if your mannequin can't take the weight you could support it with a thin piece of fishing line wired to the ceiling or some kind of counter balance in the mannequins back, lead weights maybe?

Michael, I very much doubt you'll be able to put your real sterling on it with strengthening or modifying the manny. I've got one of the bendy manny's I've had for years and the arms and hands aren't strong enough. Getting it to hold a resin or pipe build is tricky in itself. I've never even considered it strong enough for my sterling.

Maybe if you had a mannequin with hollow parts you could fill them with sand or a steel armature that runs through the parts of the mannequin that can be bolted together and fixed to the floor and runs all the way to the arms, just throwing ideas out there!