Anovos TK armor preorder

They will not give us boots as they don't have that license, luckily there are plenty of places here you can find both items.

Also the neck seal look just like mine, all a neck deal is, is ribbed black rings on your neck, and that one looks like the rest available.

That neck seal looks to shiny and plastic I don't like it. I'll def stick with my darman version

2F8AE28A-46B2-4CEA-A98D-B3AF0AD9CC2C_zps

They will not give us boots as they don't have that license, luckily there are plenty of places here you can find both items.

Also the neck seal look just like mine, all a neck deal is, is ribbed black rings on your neck, and that one looks like the rest available.

That neck seal looks to shiny and plastic I don't like it. I'll def stick with my darman version

It's included at no extra charge so if you don't like it, you can sell it and it ultimately makes your kit even cheaper! Win-win!

Lol or keep in my bin as back ups in case troopers forget theirs

It's included at no extra charge so if you don't like it, you can sell it and it ultimately makes your kit even cheaper! Win-win!

Lol or keep in my bin as back ups in case troopers forget theirs

Those test pulls look great! All except the faceplate. The only problem is its too soft of a pull, the rest looks sharp, and like any other kit out there. I'm pretty sure they will change the sharpness on that faceplate pull as its only a test pull. I am excited for my kit!

I thought that too, but I think it's just the angle/lighting, look at the edge under the right eye, it's very crisp and sharp. I think these are looking spectacular so far.

Does anybody have anything to say about the neck seal? The most worrying part for me is really the quality of the soft parts, because I know almost nothing about those parts of the armor.

So how does the neck seal look to all those among us who actually know what to look for in a neck seal?

It looks like the same neck seal as the TFA TK. It's really really nice. Darman's is more comfy but this one looks badass on me. And seemingly well constructed.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody have anything to say about the neck seal? The most worrying part for me is really the quality of the soft parts, because I know almost nothing about those parts of the armor.

So how does the neck seal look to all those among us who actually know what to look for in a neck seal?

It looks like the same neck seal as the TFA TK. It's really really nice. Darman's is more comfy but this one looks badass on me. And seemingly well constructed.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that too, but I think it's just the angle/lighting, look at the edge under the right eye, it's very crisp and sharp. I think these are looking spectacular so far.

I wish that was the case, but it's not, that test pull is very soft for the faceplate. You can tell because there is no detail at all in the teeth, and the eyes are too soft too, when compared to my other stormtrooper helmets, they both need to be much more deeper for room to cut

I wish that was the case, but it's not, that test pull is very soft for the faceplate. You can tell because there is no detail at all in the teeth, and the eyes are too soft too, when compared to my other stormtrooper helmets, they both need to be much more deeper for room to cut

Look at the picture above, you can see on their mold and the faceplate pull that details are there.

Well, isn't that the consensus of T/MC from which it comes? Sharp body, helmet not so much.

Their prototype armor doesn't look at all like the TM/C. I don't think their working with Mon Cal on that one.

Their prototype armor doesn't look at all like the TM/C. I don't think their working with Mon Cal on that one.

My memory is foggy on this but I vaguely recall seeing something about Kevin Weir working on this prototype.

They are not using MC moulds, they didn't work with them on this one, they used armor from the lucasfilm archives and 3d scanned the parts to make moulds off of them. This is screen accurate ANH armor, the third of it's kinda including RS and EFX. Yes I saw the faceplate mould it's just the test pull that was soft. Once they fix the quality control I'm more than sure they will be getting sharper pulls. I just don't wanna be the one that gets a soft pull from the vacuum former.

My memory is foggy on this but I vaguely recall seeing something about Kevin Weir working on this prototype.

Could be as he made the TFA for them. However you won't change my mind that there's a very strong RS lineage showing through from the pics they showed of their prototype.

They are not using MC moulds, they didn't work with them on this one, they used armor from the lucasfilm archives and 3d scanned the parts to make moulds off of them. This is screen accurate ANH armor, the third of it's kinda including RS and EFX. Yes I saw the faceplate mould it's just the test pull that was soft. Once they fix the quality control I'm more than sure they will be getting sharper pulls. I just don't wanna be the one that gets a soft pull from the vacuum former.

That makes sense to me, part of the pull looks good, part not so great because they're testing it. One of the benefits of the kit coming with a completed helmet I think is we'll get pretty good quality control on the buckets, I don't think we'll see too many soft pulls being put into a fully built helmet.

• Like 2

Hey Folks, the temptation to get this kit has become too much for me and I'm going to order one!, I've been so far through the online order form with Anovos and specified postage to ireland but the end of the checkout the delivery cost doesn't seem to be added to the total bill, does anyone know anything about this?, do they charge postage as a separate order or ask for it when the kits are ready to ship?, just want to make sure I get my order right!  :)

Hey Folks, the temptation to get this kit has become too much for me and I'm going to order one!, I've been so far through the online order form with Anovos and specified postage to ireland but the end of the checkout the delivery cost doesn't seem to be added to the total bill, does anyone know anything about this?, do they charge postage as a separate order or ask for it when the kits are ready to ship?, just want to make sure I get my order right! :)

It's was all in the same payment for me. Unless there is something different when ordering from Europe?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Hey Folks, the temptation to get this kit has become too much for me and I'm going to order one!, I've been so far through the online order form with Anovos and specified postage to ireland but the end of the checkout the delivery cost doesn't seem to be added to the total bill, does anyone know anything about this?, do they charge postage as a separate order or ask for it when the kits are ready to ship?, just want to make sure I get my order right! :)

It was all in the same payment for me. Unless there is something different when ordering from Europe?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by =Sv3=

Ah its all ok now, I was jumping the gun straight to paypal before entering delivery option, man the postage isn't cheap to Ireland 131 dollars (117 euro) and I choose the economy option too!  :blink:

They have given me a 10% discount code that has to be used by july 8th if anyone wants it?, did anyone else get this?, not sure if it can be used on something that is already on offer but worth a try!  :)

Ah its all ok now, I was jumping the gun straight to paypal before entering delivery option, man the postage isn't cheap to Ireland 131 dollars (117 euro) and I choose the economy option too!  :blink:

They have given me a 10% discount code that has to be used by july 8th if anyone wants it?, did anyone else get this?, not sure if it can be used on something that is already on offer but worth a try!  :)

Dude, use it to buy a black officers cap for when your in armor but out of the bucket to talk to folks.