New Disney electronic E-11 blaster - way better than Hasbro

charlesnarles

It's way too small for a Disney, I promise

You are absolutely right. Found a youtube video of it, That stock is tiny. BUT!, nothing that bondo won't fix lol. It's also filmsy. better off getting the kit in the end for the disney blaster.

Edited by Nacho

I bought one, primed it and then painted black. In the pictures, it looks good and you don't see the difference unless your looking for it. I'm the sandy attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1435542605287.jpg

Do you have any pics of it up close after you primed and painted it? I'm thinking of getting either the nerf or disney blaster to troop with. Might get a rubber cast one for ESB/Centurian cert.

quick heads up, the original phone number listed here is not correct...you call that number, you end up getting a psychic telephone service thing.

877-560-6477

That is the number you want

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Disney not selling gun type toys at all any longer as of a couple days ago. I wonder where all that stock will go. SO BUMMED I had friends going to Disney this week and they were gonna pick me up a couple...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work part time at the park and have been waiting for them to hit the cast member store since these are all sitting in our warehouse right now.

I picked up a couple for $5/each and have been wanting to make a blaster run for my local academy.

Please count me in if any more become available. Thanks in advance.