New Disney electronic E-11 blaster - way better than Hasbro

charlesnarles

Not sure how close it is yet but it's way closer! And!! It has a stun setting! Tell me what's wring with it, I'll tell you how well my doopydoo's kit fits on it. I'm excited to find this. Good single accurate blaster and stun fire sound effects too! All I can notice is no power cylinders and the side t tracks are missing while the one that should be missing is there.

oydDeKi.jpg

aktdpoG.jpg

zecZbdW.jpg

mx9b9B7.jpg

3hcw48K.jpg

xQ4W8bv.jpg

Pretty decent out of the box!

• Like 1

They're $25 at Downtown Disney. I saw a few of the new-old ones with the old DL-44 board. I'd highly recommend the new one too.

[[Only saw a few on the shelves but if people are interested in buying one from me (I'll make a FS: thread too) then shoot me a PM]]

Looks like lots of the doopydoo kit fits without too much of a fuss to complete the ANH look. I can't wait to paint this friggin thing.

Edited by charlesnarles

I'm at star tours right now. I guess I'll cancel my doopydoo order for the Hasbro E-11 conversion.

Cast member said that these weren't supposed to come out until next week but they exhausted the last of the old style in February.

Edited by Joe.Gravelle

I live ridiculously close to disney world and wouldn't mind helping anyone here get one. Blasters are $24.95 plus tax and probably fit in a $12 flat rate box

Unfortunately I can't get the shipping lower than $55 for one shipped in the US (or two if you unbox them), and that's without any extra profit on my end at all. 😦

Edited by charlesnarles

Unfortunately I can't get the shipping lower than $55 for one shipped in the US (or two if you unbox them), and that's without any extra profit on my end at all. 😦

$55 shipped in the USA for a Hasbro blaster....something isn't right with that.

Edited by Joe.Gravelle

Where can you get them shipped cheaper? I've tried UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL...

$17 shipped via fed ex from orlando to Hollywood California with a declared value of $50.

I usually make my own boxes so it's a custom fit. Something like this I wouldn't bother with my usual 3" of support around the item being shipped. Just high quality rigid, single wall cardboard.

Thanks McGriff!!! I tried that Disney number. Called last night and was able to order 2 blasters through them. Shipping for both blasters in the US was about $9.  Total of roughly $60 for the two blasters.  I wanted them shipped to Japan direct but the shipping was $25 per blaster. Opted for shipment to my US address , then forwarded with other SW ordered goodies at a later date! 

Big thanks as well Scott for posting the news and for always offering to go and buy blasters for us. You are the pioneer to mod these new blasters! Best of luck! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

• Like 1

Once my blasters arrive, I will spasm my family to check for a product number. The shop they located the E-11s from was some disney trader shop? Can't remember what exactly the operator said. Maybe it will be on the parcel address.