Your theme music

Snaps

So I'm watching the new digital release of Empire and got to wondering what would be my theme music.Instantly I thought the beginning of "War Machine" by KISS from Animalize Live 1984....

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudBY_0LtRY"

Love that drum beat Eric Carr does and then the guitars kick in.

What would be your theme music? (Hey, why can't us TK's have our own music :) )

Edited by Snaps

Well, being a former pro wrestler, I had a couple of theme songs. Funny part, my first theme song was War Machine by Kiss lol. Valley of Chrome by Cypress Hill, The Invisable by G/Z/R, If I ruled the World by Naz, but, my favorite was Man in a Box from Alice in Chains. So I would use this one.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got a couple, depending on the mood.

Ride the Lightning, Metallica

Fantasia on a Theme, Thomas Tallis

The Gambler, Kenny Rogers

Candy Man, Christina Aguilera

And that is just a few, consider me eclectic when it comes to music. LOL

• Like 1

Well for me it is definitely this tune:

Ted Nugent - Stormtroopin'

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjXmiog0m88"

I even thought this would be a great intro for going 'on stage'.

Edited by WhiteNight
  • Like 1

OMG.... Curse you, Snaps! LoL

This one is worse than asking for my favorite movie. I'll have to give this some thought., but at my last job, I used to have to attend graduations weekly, and the band would play some contemporary music before the ceremony began,

The band director knew me, and on many occasions, if he saw me walking in, they'd play (no joke) The Imperial March while I made my entrance.

I can't even begin to describe just how awesome that experience really is.

But... I'll think about your actual question, and try to formulate an answer. This is another good one!

• Like 2

OMG.... Curse you, Snaps! LoL

This one is worse than asking for my favorite movie. I'll have to give this some thought., but at my last job, I used to have to attend graduations weekly, and the band would play some contemporary music before the ceremony began,

The band director knew me, and on many occasions, if he saw me walking in, they'd play (no joke) The Imperial March while I made my entrance.

I can't even begin to describe just how awesome that experience really is.

But... I'll think about your actual question, and try to formulate an answer. This is another good one!

:D

That's awesome he'd play the imperial march when you entered! Looking forward to what you come up with....

• Like 1

So, after a bit of deliberation, I decided that I had to go back to my competitive roots as a young man.

When I was preparing for football games or hockey games, I used to listen to Metallica to get my mindset where I wanted it for the game at hand.

After a great deal of deliberation, it came down to two songs as choices for my theme music, and when considering the TK backstory that I use (I'll have to find that thread and provide the link here later) I have decided that it should be this one:

Metallica - The Thing That Should Not Be.

:D

EDIT: TK backstory link: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19426-your-tk-backstory/

• Like 2

Music to enter a room would be the end bit of "Domination" by Pantera (starting about 3:50 into the song)

Awesome choice.

20150411_121403_zpsn7cefdmz.jpg

I'm kind of partial to that band. :laugh1:

Mine would have to be " Cowboys from Hell"

I would also have to include "Uprising" by Muse

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great thread you've got going. For myself, anything GUNS N' ROSES would do the trick for an intro. That band has been my soundtrack since I was 13yrs old. The only thing I have more of in this house besides the obvious SW items is Slash. Albums, posters, guitars, store displays, action figures, etc.... You name it, I've probably got it.

I always thought "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva would make a good intro as well.

Ever since the SW VI  it's been 

----------

but...now that VII is here

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Definitely Wagners' "Ride of the Valkyries"...  One of my favorite movie scenes was the Army helicopters storming the beach in Apocalypse Now, blaring it full blast.  Still gives me chills.