CRXPanda's Rebuild Thread

Yes. Big relief.

Happy to understand why I was getting so much tension and no flat spot.

Side note, my printer server decided it wanted to freeze. I'm not about to get on another long term sidetrack reloading Windows for one print job, so I'm putting that PC job all the way down the "ToDo" list.

Guess I'm going old school.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15245-tube-stripes-done-old-school/

Hold a pencil up to the cheek line. That's how far away your tube stripes should be from them. Not sure if it's your pic but they might be a tad far? Just my 2 cents.

I used a pencil to measure the tape. It was a Prismacolor art pencil not a no.2 pencil.

20150508_142916.jpg

It is an ATA helmet. It measures 10cm across the cheek.

All decal files I have acquired with 13/16" tube stripes height have exceeded 11cm.

The other decals were also a bit larger than the teardrops and traps so I reduced them to fit the helmet areas. (I printed the decal files and used them as stencils - see the blogger link in previous posts).

Is this helmet a little smaller than most??

Also, in regards to casting, the left side is a bit smooshed in than the right. Note the vocoder is tilted.

Edited by CRXPanda

Here I was browsing the build threads minding my own business and what do I see, the word REBUILD. I immediately broke out in hives  :laugh1:.

Andi your rebuild thread makes mine look like a cake walk, and mine was not. I've gotta hand it to you sister, some the inventive ways you've overcome serious obstacles should give others inspiration.

I will be following the build with a vengeance. Keep up the good work  :jc_doublethumbup:

LoL. Your thread WAS my inspiration, and kept me going.

I bow to thy greatness.

:laugh1: well I'm glad it inspired someone, mission accomplished! You're very welcome BTW  ;)

Seems like you have everything under control but if there's anything I can do to assist please let me know.

:popcorn:

Do you know how to get the smell of acrylic nail liquid out of a home?? LOL HAHA

It smells like a morgue in here.

Call me Formalde-Heidi. Haha

Edited by CRXPanda

Do you know how to get the smell of acrylic nail liquid out of a home?? LOL HAHA

It smalls like a morgue in here.

Call me Formalde-Heidi. Haha

haha now that I can't help you with haha

Vinegar. Fill a bowl of vinegar and wait for a day. It will eat up all the bad smell.

A little trick from an ex-smoker :)

I, the Happy Holistic Chick, should've thought about vinegar.

I have a Rainbow vac, I'll put in de-stink mode for a day with the vinegar.

Thanks for the reminder.

I have about had enough....actually my back has had enough.

I'm 3 seconds away front not giving a F#@&.

Tiny bubbles...about three...that won't go away.

I'm about to call it in. It's G.E.F.P. (good enough for parade) because you can't see the defects from 6 feet away. If that's not good enough then so be it, I can still apply to Starfleet.

1431727180923.jpg

Edited by CRXPanda