Ready to wrap myself in PLASTIC! ~ WTF build~

I skipped the 45 angle on cover strips as well ;)

Stien, I think I can still do 45 degree, if not I can form up some more , or bug Walt for some, he's good at sending replacement parts :) whole Ab section for me, seems as tho I got carried away split riveting and riveted BOTH sides of the Ab and Kidney...sent me an instructional video as well....for special people like me :)

your not right.....guys don't give your cell number to this nut job.....texts every day   

nice job   keep going

I am NOT right!! normal is boring. So I was texting Walt today a "DAILY" thing..as I **cough** normally do( I'm lonely ) and Walt says " nice build thread" like he says every day!! a subtle hint to get moving, in all honesty true believers, I got carried away on the build from the last point. a few photos to show how it all happened.

IMG_20150626_115612446.jpg

IMG_20150626_115459993.jpg

033.jpg

the shoulder straps, came formed on a curve, was kind of nice ,mentioned that they looked off....he makes a new mold!!! what a guy!!!

IMG_20150713_121520865.jpg

IMG_20150713_121528230.jpg

IMG_20150716_094513588.jpg

IMG_20150718_121456553_1.jpg

problems I have run into for my small frame, the butt plate, is for BIG butt people :) needs to be heated I think and brought in a bit, and I'm having an issue with the chest and back plates they ride very high, long torso not helping, possibly tweak the shoulder straps?

Ya.... Hey guys. He is done with the build and I have pics. He is just toying with you. Lol

No sir Walt, I still have to finish the Awesome belt, holster, do the gloves, Ab buttons, paint up the split rivets!!! sheesh don't rush this!!

In all seriousness, I did get carried away once the white started going on I honestly got carried away, had a ball, and it was a super kit to build for my first TK.

I'm feeling I'm a tiny bit tall for this kit though...I feel it looks much better on my buddy than myself.

received_10153459451818972.jpeg

received_10153459452493972.jpeg

Hard for a trooper after they blew up two Death Stars!!! Forced to set Pizza for stun :)