Ready to wrap myself in PLASTIC! ~ WTF build~

So ...does that mean AP , and WTF are kissing cousin's?!! Lol Seriously, any question on the "origins" of this can be confirmed, by Walt, I think he still speaks to Gino once and a while..

This is a AP recast face plate, all suction holes and irregular surface inside eye sockets uncut material match AP helmet 100%

Mark (AP)

Recasting is BAD...mmmmk? posing the question, if Walt has the original....what does AP have?

Recasting is BAD...mmmmk? posing the question, if Walt has the original....what does AP have?

Got the rights from Gino back then.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

The rights understood, he was allowed to recast it? Correct?

Can't answer that part.

Hi !! I can't recast the mold the way Gino made it. But we have a great armor tree that a lot of people put a lot of time it to it. And did an amazing job to. You guys rock. But this is not about who recanted who and I don't what to kill a thread with that. Mark you can on me anytime. I am a cool dude. Back to the show

Hi !! I can't recast the mold the way Gino made it. But we have a great armor tree that a lot of people put a lot of time it to it. And did an amazing job to. You guys rock. But this is not about who recanted who and I don't what to kill a thread with that. Mark you can on me anytime. I am a cool dude. Back to the show

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back on task today, got to spend a little time with some great TK's from Cardia and some awesome ideas/tips on my build.

Pghtoolman's shin armor idea very cool!! Also snaps and straps VS. The wire and rivets on the torso. ..Thanks guys !!! Back on task tonight!!!

Got some initial trimming done today, most of the lines in the molds, made cutting easy! Still some final trimming/sanding to go but I can start assembly!! Really nice kit Walt!!

IMG_20150518_191846756.jpg

IMG_20150518_191834877_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150518_191819434.jpg

IMG_20150518_191814278.jpg

IMG_20150518_191615163.jpg

IMG_20150518_191609135.jpg

Edited by Geekin'

I did do mods to the bisect as you can see only one has the thumb print and ii made the legs and arms bigger so us fat people can fit in them...next up I am addind 2 inches to the cod and back each so we...the fat people don't have to use shims

back to the show

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did do mods to the bisect as you can see only one has the thumb print and ii made the legs and arms bigger so us fat people can fit in them...next up I am addind 2 inches to the cod and back each so we...the fat people don't have to use shims

back to the show

Thank you for thinking about us lol

• Like 2

I got a bit rushed, and I'm not very happy with my return edges, No problem with the kit it's the assembler in this case :( Maybe some more sanding, but the arms are together, working on the legs.

IMG_20150608_195136321.jpg

IMG_20150608_195110562.jpg

IMG_20150608_195107013.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi all, Quite a few days have passed, and I've been caught up getting a couple other kits in for approval but I got a small bit of work done this weekend.

033.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

So far that's where we are. Walt thanks!!This kit is nice to assemble :) the customer service is a bit snarky tho...lol

more work on it this week!! I'd be glad to get any specific detail pics just let me know.

( legal disclaimer ) this build is not valid in all fifty states, certain rules and conditions may apply. If you notice any swelling or rash, see your health care provider as soon as possible.

WTF :) FTW

• 3 weeks later...