Adding images/attachment space

Ghost

Hi,

Probably a daft question :rolleyes: , and I can't find the answer in this area, but I have loaded about 5 photos to different topics, and have reached my 500k.

I notice that some threads have loads of photos by just one member. Is there anything I can do to display more images, or do I have to delete one image in order to upload another.

Thanks!!!!

Scott

Here are the group policies for total file upload limits:

Member: 512k (1/2 MB)

Member & Supporter: 1024 (1MB)

501st Member: 1024k (1MB)

501st & Supporter: 2048k (2MB)

Detachment Member: 2048k (2MB)

Detachment & Supporter: 3072k (3MB)

Detachment Staff: 5120 (5MB)

You can also use the gallery on this site to host pix, or most folks use flikr or similar.

Scott .. I always use the gallery as it both keep a thumbnail version to be quickly watched while other browse the Gallery .. and at the same time, I link them all in the majority of my threads. I have no idea how much space I'm using in my gallery, but I know that there's a load of pictures of my suit, gun or anything related that's been used and viewed quite a few times.

On the other side, using an extern gallery like flickr or imageshack allows you to link them from different sites .. but I prefeer keeping them related to this forum only anyway.

My 0.02$