ABS Plastic weld

I just wanted to share that I've been using  this stuff on my armor builds for the past 3 years and I love it. Works fast and the bond once cure it strong. I'm currently using it on a build rt now. I've never used ZAP or Zip Kicker but like I said this stuff is fast. I normally hold together or clamp the pieces I am bonding for less than a minute. I apply the solution with an applicator bottle. It has a thin, waterlike consistency.

--------

I bought mine at my local TAP Plastics.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

My major dislike about this is that you don't have a second chance. Once it's glued, it's glued. You really need to know what you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

My major dislike about this is that you don't have a second chance. Once it's glued, it's glued. You really need to know what you are doing.

I can safely say that the majority of the people here have no idea of what they're doing at the very beginning, so stay away from that for the first pieces :-) you're right, you must know what you're doing. I think it's better to begin with E6000, and if some pieces can't stay glued together use a bit of that to help.

I do t think it is hard. You make sure everything is correct before apply. Think twice glue once.

I've messed up so much the first time that I still worship E-6000 lol.

But, I would feel safer today using that type of cement. I guess it's like trimming an armor. I told a friend to buy his untrimmed and I would gladly trim it for him. But, 2 years ago, no chance in hell I would have taken the chance with it.