HWT Patch Design

My apologies for the mix-up, Charles, it is the HWT patch I am interested in.... (Applying for HWT EIB next week)!  Thanks!

ALERT! Your ongoing HWT Patch design thread has been interrupted to convey the following:  

I see all these HWT pics yet none are at EIB minimum. Come on brothers let's get this done. I'm rooting for ya.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Now back to your regularly scheduled HWT discussion. Carry on  :salute:

Sorry for the hijack  :smiley-sw013:

I have a place on my bucket bag all ready for one of these bad-boys!  Going on my first troop as a HWT tomorrow, and submitting my EIB photos right after!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am just waiting on the quote to come back from my patch guy. There will be a very limited first run without legion logos for all us HWT's and if there is a demand for more we will run it up the ladder with official logos. Remember it is a charity run so the cost is slightly elevated to help the little furry critters. Should have the green light next week and I will post the info.

Maybe on the next patch to the mini mag launcher?  It's distinctive to the HWT, whereas the Lewis Gun is not.

• Like 1

Maybe on the next patch to the mini mag launcher?  It's distinctive to the HWT, whereas the Lewis Gun is not.

Good point. We will look into adding it for the official run.

Thanks

Sure guys. I will let you all know as soon as they get back from production. I will not post the sale thread until I have them in hand. We did a similar run here in GA for our Fireteam Terminus with 100% going to an animal shelter. I ate the production cost on this one also. We do it for the cause. Bad guys doing good and all that stuff!!!     Check out this sweet patch!!

16815186598_22b33c085a.jpg

any of those patches still around? i want to collect all of the fireteam patches! 

any of those patches still around? i want to collect all of the fireteam patches! 

Sorry they are all gone. Very limited run.

Hey Paul speaking on mini mag, you never got back to me on yours. Still interested in selling?