HWT Patch Design

Hey HWT's,

An artist here in my Georgia Garrison has designed a pretty cool patch for us Heavy Weapon Troopers. I am going to do a very limited run with no FISD or 501st logos attached for a local animal shelter charity. The run will be limited to 25 patches and I will offer them to you guys first. I am going to eat the whole cost of production, then sell them for about $15 with 100% going to the shelter. Pretty pricey but for a great cause. Details to come later and I will have a second version with the FISD and 501st logos that I will submitt to the Detachement and Garrison for approval and a large run if people are interested.  

This run will just be for the shelter and us. When they sell I will present the check to the shelter on behalf of the FISD and 501st even though it is an unofficial limited run.

Here it is.

16812988080_95dae38351.jpg

Edited by Templar726
  • Like 2

Great idea AND cause, Charles!  Should have my HWT approval in a few days, (fingers crossed), so please put me down for one when they are ready.  Thanks!!!!

Sure guys. I will let you all know as soon as they get back from production. I will not post the sale thread until I have them in hand. We did a similar run here in GA for our Fireteam Terminus with 100% going to an animal shelter. I ate the production cost on this one also. We do it for the cause. Bad guys doing good and all that stuff!!!     Check out this sweet patch!!

16815186598_22b33c085a.jpg

Put me down for one, I applied for Centurion status but already had one for my TK quite some time ago..I think im # 60..lol.

Anyways Im working on my new game version pack, have all the stuff just need to build it, shouldnt take long. ;)

Have not sent it in for specs yet but the Fire team patch was of a similar shape and they recommended 5" x 5.5".

Should be a good size patch. I'll post actual dimensions and pics when I get them in hand.

• Like 1

Hey Charles when's this going to happen? 

Tony,

I am waiting till I have the Fireteam patch in hand before I pull the trigger on this run. Should be any day now the Fireteam was ordered weeks ago. I would say these patches will be out to production within about two weeks. Since I "donate" 100% of the production cost so all sales can go to the charity I want to make sure the product looks awesome!

Awesome like my Heavy Weapons Mickey Trooper!!!!

16464862784_8e982905f1.jpg

• Like 1

Tony,

I am waiting till I have the Fireteam patch in hand before I pull the trigger on this run. Should be any day now the Fireteam was ordered weeks ago. I would say these patches will be out to production within about two weeks. Since I "donate" 100% of the production cost so all sales can go to the charity I want to make sure the product looks awesome!

Awesome like my Heavy Weapons Mickey Trooper!!!!

16464862784_8e982905f1.jpg

HA! I made a similar hat. Awesome!

Mickey%20TK%202.jpg

• Like 1

Tony,

I took an old costume shop rubies, tore it apart, drilled out the frown, cut out the bubble lenses and added internal lenses, and then rebuilt it adding two raisen jar lids that are bolted in. Check my TK build thread I think I threw in some pics.

Awesome. I took an old FX bucket, cut off the lid, riveted on Tupperware ware lids and paint. It fits perfect on top of my ATA and though you can't see them it even has the front and rear traps..lol

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for 5! I am submitting my pics next week after trooping my HWT a bit. Check it out! (need to straighten my pouch still)

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Any word on these, yet, Charles?  Thanks!

Joseph I have not gotten the FireTeam patch yet. I think Celebration and all the patch orders for the event bogged down all the patch makers. I wanted to see the FireTeam patch up close before I order the HWT patch. Either way I will probably end up ordering the HWT in about a week. Wish I would have them back in time for our Florida troop but I won't.

On 4/22/2015 at 4:14 AM, TKDanYoung said:

I'm in for 5! I am submitting my pics next week after trooping my HWT a bit. Check it out! (need to straighten my pouch still)

-------------

You're a little clean for a HWT aren't you?  :laugh1:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1