Comlink question...

Hola!  I have done some research, and can't seem to find anything about this, so I thought I would ask..  I recently built a Comlink, and was wondering if it is acceptable to wear with my TK  ANH stunt armor.  If not, that is fine, I just like building things!  I built a complete grappling hook set-up from scratch as well, knowing full well that I can't use it, but it was a cool challenge.  Thanks for any info!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Standrex said:

I'm interested, too, since I bought one. My suit is stunt though (hopefully almost ready for approval)... 

I posted that almost 4 years ago, lol, and since then I now have a Hero set of armor to wear it with.  For canon ("official") troops, it is not recommended that you wear it, but for regular trooping it should be just fine.

For cannon troops I prefer to look like a generic stormtrooper so I normally wear my stunt version so no commlink, for other troops I do like the hero version, a lot of younglings notice the commlink and grappling box and ask what they are, it's nice to get a conversation going with them.

I've been lucky to attend 2 LFL cast troops here and each time I've submitted both hero and stunt stormtrooper photos and the stunt version was requested each occasion.

My theory is TKs SHOULD be able to wear the comlink because Luke got it off TK 421 to begin with, so.....yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So TK421 was a “hero” TK and not a stunt? Cause that’s the armor Luke put on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

So TK421 was a “hero” TK and not a stunt? Cause that’s the armor Luke put on...

His helmet was a Stunt until Luke put it on then it was a Hero

h4cjif2.jpg

sfqfyda.jpg

4Cr3d4d.jpg

I guess they deleted the scenes where he took the time to remove the return edges from the bottoms of the chest and back plate.   :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:   Before anyone says it, yes, I have entirely too much time on my hands this morning. :coffee2:

hL97JPO.jpg

• Like 1

Can just make the clip out in the following image

Related image

Mine with clip

hero14.jpg.5aa58af3a3cd2a814ba853c79e59f5e9.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1