Paul mc 2mm TM armour build pictures

paul mc

Ooh I do like that armour. Looking great there mate!Ā  :duim:

Ā 

The only thing I can really think of is that the biceps are looking a bit big on you, could do with slimming them down. The backplate seems to overlap the kidney a bit but that's not really a big deal. Just make sure you're comfortable walking around in the armour and trim where needed (it's always the bloody legs that get me).

Ā 

But yeah, this is a really nice build. Love it :)

• Like 1

Looks good. Can you post a couple side pics with your arms raised? Looks like the back piece is overlapping the kidney armor a little. You can adjust that with your shoulder straps.:)

Ooh I do like that armour. Looking great there mate!Ā  :duim:

Ā 

The only thing I can really think of is that the biceps are looking a bit big on you, could do with slimming them down. The backplate seems to overlap the kidney a bit but that's not really a big deal. Just make sure you're comfortable walking around in the armour and trim where needed (it's always the bloody legs that get me).

Ā 

But yeah, this is a really nice build. Love it :)

Always nice toĀ see other peoples comments, butĀ please do not trim the shoulder bells, they look great to me , im sure Paul will chime in, you look great :duim:

Edited by Trooperman

Always nice toĀ see other peoples comments, butĀ please do not trim the shoulder bells, they look great to me , im sure Paul will chime in, you look great :duim:

Ā 

Yes there is no need to trim the shoulder bells at all to slim down the biceps. What I meant was that I think the biceps could be closed up a bit more to fit a bit better :)

Apart from your biceps being too large, you really nailed it Paul! Really nice job.

Ā 

(might be tough to walk with the butt and thighs abutting in back)

I don't know why people keep quoting that. The hip extension (when the leg goes towards the back) is merely 10ƂĀ° to 20ƂĀ° which is practically nothing. So when you walk the top of the thigh at the back won't really conflict more with the butt plate than what it is when standing still.Ā 

Ā 

Try it at home, stand up and bring your leg as far as you can towards the back without leaning the torso forward. Trust me you won't get far :).Ā 

Edited by The5thHorseman
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I will see what I can do with the biceps but Believe it or not they are a very snug fit as they are. I will try and taper them in a touch. I will rise the back plate so it just sits above the kidney plate. As for walking in my armour it absolutely fine very comfy.

Thanks again...

Edited by paul mc

Great job on the armour :duim:

Ā 

I was going to mention the biceps but it they fit you fine, then no need to mess (unless you think you can taper them in at the bottom slightly?)

Ā 

You might have to trim the prongs on top of the back plate to allow you to lift it up. You can also trim the neck line deeper if you want to bring the chest up a bit too. These are things I do for people who a bit shorter than the desired 5'10" height.

• Like 1

Awesome, looks GREAT!Ā  LookingĀ at TM ANH Hero for my first build.

Ā 

Looking at builds like yours keeps me going until I get to the point where I can order myĀ armorĀ  :)

Edited by bobio
  • Like 1