Go Pro Mount

Do not know what section this should be posted in. But has anyone mounted a gopro on their armor for troops or events?

Going to Star Wars Celebration nxt month and was thinkin about mounting a gopro on my suit and gettin everything on film, since it will be so hard to keep taking out the phone and getting pics.

Ideas anyone. Yes I know some things cannot be filmed and that will be noted..

Thank you

The camera will distract from your armor in any way, but what about mounting it somewhere onto (or under) your blaster?

Then you would have to option to switch it on and off and "aim" for what you want to catch.

Depending on how you hold the blaster and how you move, the camera could be hidden (partially).

Just an idea...

I have my gopro mounted on my DLT-19 and E-11 it's great for troops and cons and pretty much the only way I have pics from these events.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

i mounted a my gopro on a rig on my back for a really cool over the shoulder third person shot. of cousre it's on my tie but i should be able to work for a tk

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Tony, let me know if you come up with something clever for a GoPro mount.  I have an E-11 blaster that I want to mount my GoPro.

Hey Walter, Tehcavemen above already has a pretty nice setup, I'll probably go with the type he has. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...