What's everybody wearing ?

Artshot

Okay, to explain this thread before it sounds all creepy.

I have been reading & researching my way around this site for months, following builds (started a couple of my own E-11 threads), paying close attention to armor build threads and being continually amazed by the skills & determination of all to produce stunning results.

But as I keep reading I wonder what armor everybody has, how has it lasted over the months or years of trooping, I have not started this thread to do any sort of bashing of providers, I am just curious.

Incidentally, I don't currently own any armor but I am on waiting lists for AM 2.0 (will swap out the chest piece to go centurion later) & RT-Mod........I cannot wait to start building.

Cheers

Art

• Like 1

AM 2.0, early version with NE chest and back and shoulder bells, AP helmet ;)

The thickness of the AM armor has served me very well with more abuse than i cared to have happened during troops. No scratches that i can see, never polished or cleaned, but that will be happening before Con season hits

Edited by fuumantroop

MTK on hand, build thread coming after I finish my blaster.

ATA, on the waiting list, thinking of going TD with that build.

My armor is like Heinz, 57 varieties: AP bucket, biceps, forearms and TD. RT-Mod back, chest, ab, kidney and butt. FX thighs, calves and shoulder bell. Vern's TD clips and holster. Karin's hand guards. Darman's neck seal, TK boots a Hyperfirm E-11.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine is an AP and Ive had it since November 2014. 

4 x Official troops, 1 x birthday party, 1 x five day music festival, once a week taking the bin out or walking the block and helping school children cross the road near my house. 

So far it still in decent condition, lotsa fine scratches and scuffs, a few dints, a handful or repaired cracks (mainly the knee plate) but nothing too major. 

Would I buy another AP? In a heartbeat. 

• Like 1

Wearing AP, done quite a few troops, danced in it Haloweened in it and it is still perfect. I use Maguire's car polish to keep it shiny and white.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First it was FX.   Then FX with an AP helmet (which was one awesome suit! - did the Rose Parade in it).  Then TE2.  Then TE2 again. Now ATA.  The TE2 was my favorite, but being HIPS instead of ABS it got some tears along some seams after a lot of use.  

First FX.. Then modded FX with ATA helmet.. Now TM with ATA as my stunt and TM with TM for my hero.. I have over 50 troops under my belt in my 1.5mm TM with Original brackets and have only broken 1 butt plate to date!!

2F8AE28A-46B2-4CEA-A98D-B3AF0AD9CC2C_zps

AP since December. Around 7-8 troops. A couple of minor scratches. Where pieces are touching there's a lot of... scuffs, is it the right word ? I did sleeves for all the pieces to minimize the scratches.

I'm very happy with it :-)

First FX.. Then modded FX with ATA helmet.. Now TM with ATA as my stunt and TM with TM for my hero.. I have over 50 troops under my belt in my 1.5mm TM with Original brackets and have only broken 1 butt plate to date!!

Nice!  Great to here the TM & original brackets are holding up so well. :duim:

• Like 1