TK chatter mp3?

I haven't personally used it yet, but I just received all of the components needed to begin using it within the last week.

I originally wasn't very excited about the idea of having it, but after seeing it in action a few times decided that I had to have it, and bought myself a couple of micro MP3 players, an in-line audio amplifier, a speaker, and a micro SD card. I'll be installing the system in my back plate very soon, and can't wait to begin using it.

• Like 1

I use it too (when I remember to charge my MP3 player). I really like Mark said, it does add to the experience, especially when it's combined with the IComm or RomFX.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I downloaded it and my favorite was the mos eisley and the death star. I think I could use it at events like comiccons where we get "stationed" waiting for people passing by for pictures. I used a micro MP3 player connected to the line in of the Aker.  I try to interact with the recording using the icomm to simulate the transmission line. 

• Like 1

I can attach my old iPod inside my chest with a piece of Velcro and run the loop during parades and other casual events. It definitely adds to the atmosphere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I totally thought this would be lame... Boy was I wrong.. totally geeking out for a set up like this. 

That's a pretty apt description to how I was about it, too.  LoL

where can you download or find the chatter.. I finally was able to remember my 501st forums password so i am there digging around. 

pops nevermind I found it.  I have the link. Not sure if i am allowed to post it.  If I am let me know, and I will add here.  Thanks 

Edited by mr0072003

where can you download or find the chatter.. I finally was able to remember my 501st forums password so i am there digging around. 

pops nevermind I found it.  I have the link. Not sure if i am allowed to post it.  If I am let me know, and I will add here.  Thanks

Here ya go

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28538

Edited by Locitus
Replaced link with legion-only version

I used a micro MP3 player connected to the line in of the Aker. 

OMG!!! Ive tried every setup under the sun - mini amps, speakers, old iPhone.........because I never knew there was a 'line-in' on the Aker!!!

You have just made my entire Easter!!!! 

CHEERS!

• Like 2

OMG!!! Ive tried every setup under the sun - mini amps, speakers, old iPhone.........because I never knew there was a 'line-in' on the Aker!!!

You have just made my entire Easter!!!! 

CHEERS!

awesome, glad I was able to help

• 10 months later...

Okay guys, this is not the sounds that I have been looking for. I am wanting to find the staticy, electronic sounds that can be heard on the bridge of the Executor in ESB and asa a sublt sound effect for Boba Fett's appearances. It was especially prominent in that bizarre walk-on that Lucas added to the special editions. You can also hear it mildly in ESB when Boba walks in on the dinner scene.

Can anyone help me find this particular sound effect?