IMG_4966.jpgIMG_4967.jpgIMG_4968.jpgIMG_4980.jpgIMG_4973.jpg

Blaster Details
IMG_4961.jpg
IMG_4962.jpg
Accessory Details
IMG_4965.jpgIMG_4978.jpgIMG_4977.jpgIMG_5010.jpg
Edited by Lidocaine
  • Like 1

Looking sharp Trooper, good luck with your application.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking good! The tab on the butt droops a wee bit, but otherwise you are awesome. Hope to see you at a troop some day.

LUKE!!! LUKE!!!!! I'm shutting the power down!!   I'm sure you've never heard that one before!!  Anyway, thank you for you EIB application and another great set of RS! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Awesome application. Thank you! All pics present and in order. YOur armor contains all required elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Normally, this section is to make suggestions towards an overall improvement in the final look of your armor. The only think I can suggest here is to tone down the gold paint on your scope. Acrylic paint works really good for this.

Centurion Suggestions:

I am not sure if you or RS constructed this suit. Either way, I understand the luxury of being able to "grow" a little in your armor which is typically why the extra material is left on the sides. However, the hardware in these locations should still represent their proper positions. I am not sure if you truly need this extra material. I see overlap on your one side. If you are able to tighten the belt and have your kidney sides meet the suggested trim lines I painted on your pics, I would strongly consider making this adjustment.post-12041-0-22644000-1427301070_thumb.jpgpost-12041-0-46976500-1427301530_thumb.jpg. This is an example of the positioning I am looking for:post-12041-0-56486200-1427301118_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, Luke!! Great to see another one of these sets making the Legion look great!!!

• Like 1

Haha, never heard that before!  ;)

Big thanks to everyone for the feedback, I'm not sure how to adjust the "droopy butt"? Lots of squats in the armor? I'll look into maybe getting some flat black onto the scope, the camera flash really makes the gold stand out on the E-11 scope, yikes.

Regarding the sides, I've dropped around 50 pounds in the last 7 months, which I'm super stoked for, but a little nervous to cut down some extra armor when my weight my fluctuate a wee bit. Gotta say the "must fit into armor" is really great motivation to hit the gym! Would leaving the sides on for a little bit longer be considered a no-go for Centurion? 

Thanks again everyone for the feedback!  :smiley-sw013: