Who else is out there?

Arnie_DK

I know there are a lot of service men and women in this forum, but what I really want to know is, are there anyone stationed right now??

I'm leaving for OIR AAAB tomorrow and would love to meet some 501st brothers down there (over there for you US guys).

I know most of you are not allowed to say where you are, but it would be cool to know and PM me if you cant give your location in public forums (Yes, FISD is considered Public).

Anyway. Would be cool :)
With 300 USMC+assets, there have to be someone there :)

• Like 2

FISD is definitely public, as you don't even need an account to read almost all of the different sections of the forum.

A public service announcment for everyone. ;)

Be safe Morten...  I don't believe that I'm going to have any more "exciting" places to visit during this, the twilight of my career.  LoL

• Like 1

I could tell ya ... but then I'd have to kill ya ...  

:salute:

Hey, My job is so Secret, I dont even know what I'm doing ;)

And Tim... I was kinda counting on you Bro ;)

• Like 2

Yeah... I spent 3 days making that pavillion, including stairs ;)

P7170005_zpsbbui3rft.jpg

And YES!!! I was proud... Mostly because a certain somehing, took me a whole 4 weeks of dedication to collect and assemble(Thanks Zoo)... sorry Admins....(I understand if you remove it. No hard feelings ;) )

P7100009_zpsarsnpmbp.jpg'

P8050003_zpsoz4p27p0.jpg

P7170007_zpsokobs7sz.jpg

P4050008_zps7v3ny7od.jpg

P2280209_zpsozz29xt2.jpg

But the wood works, was pure boredom that became 3 days of entertaainement :D

So come on... Some one please find me in Iraq!!! I know I am going to be bored an make something like this again!!! Or something else, just as stupid!!!
Unlesss someone saves me ;)

• Like 2

Some "briliant guy" had decided, that we should spend 17.000$ on wood and a door in camp price, just 3 month before we moved to Bastion, So I had to bring the wood a long, to make something usefull ;)

But man... I missed my first tour.... That was a lot better, out  near the Green Zone :D

haha awesome! Im not nor have ever been in the service, but this young man is on the top of the Paladin. My Son Sgt Tyler Jennings.

I just heard one of those firing for the first time today... Made quite a boom and its not really that close to me :)