Legacy Era Joker Squad - Jes Gistang CRL Development

New to the legion / LMO level approvals haven't been happening since the recall election started. Reason being, I knew I was going into the position for a couple of weeks, with a very real chance of being replaced again.

I have tried to avoid doing anything that impacts policy during this ''coverage" period.

Prior to me coming on, there was a period of a couple of weeks with no LMO.

Sadly this serves as an example of the real world consequences of council refusing to ratify the LMO, recall elections, etc... whoever ends up LMO in a few hours has quite a backlog.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

CONGRATS, Brian!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

:dancing-trooper::dance::dancing-trooper:

Any chance Renee could get a bump on her Legacy Submission from February, sir? :peace::salute:

:smiley-sw013:

I know it's probably still a huge backlog, as was noted, but if she needs to make any adjustments she can get on that sooner!

Thanks!

- Berbs

Edited by Berbs42

CONGRATS, Brian!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

:dancing-trooper::dance::dancing-trooper:

Any chance Renee could get a bump on her Legacy Submission from February, sir? :peace::salute:

:smiley-sw013:

I know it's probably still a huge backlog, as was noted, but if she needs to make any adjustments she can get on that sooner!

Thanks!

- Berbs

I have a list of things to talk to Brian about. That is one of them. Finishing that CRL and letting GMLs approve the costume without his intervention.

-Eric

• Like 1

It's nice to see that the Comic and GG Statue style are both accepted now.

If you have any question please let me know and I will do what I can to help clarify things.

Kevin W.

Edited by kwdesigns
  • Like 1

Ok folks... we're one chunky boot photo away from making this CRL go green and allowing GMLs to approve it.  

Gio took a few nice looking photos of the chunky boot but I am hoping to get a photo that shows both more like this:

TK_anh_stunt_boots.jpeg

or maybe like this:

LegacyTK-female-boots.png

Who has a nice camera, time and these boots on hand?

Thanks for everyone's hard work on this CRL and their patience.

-Eric

Awesome!

I'll get photo shopping tonight. Then the CRL goes green :)

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNG version with background removed.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 5/7/2015 at 12:46 AM, bzb said:

PNG version with background removed.

The low heel boots looks a low quality, may be work this removing the background:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Thanks Gio! That is perfect. You're right. The photo that is there wasn't awesome.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got all the individual parts edited down.  Should be able to download the entire album:

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Ok chunky boot photo and wording added. It just needs the blessing of the LMO. Hopefully we have enough as is to make the CRL go green. 

Over the next few days. I'll be updating the photos in the CRL to the higher res ones that bzb just posted. 

-Eric

Hey Eric, it seems when I pull up the CRL it needs to be edited on the Thermal Version A. "The thermal detonator has two thin strips approximately 1/8†away from the end caps" should not be there. It is to my understanding that only Version B (Comic) has the two thin strips. I could be wrong, however I just wanted to throw that out there. Cheers and Good job everyone that worked on this to make it green. My fiancé helmet kit just arrived and she's stoked to be approved.  :smiley-sw013: 

Hey Eric, it seems when I pull up the CRL it needs to be edited on the Thermal Version A. "The thermal detonator has two thin strips approximately 1/8” away from the end caps" should not be there. It is to my understanding that only Version B (Comic) has the two thin strips. I could be wrong, however I just wanted to throw that out there. Cheers and Good job everyone that worked on this to make it green. My fiancé helmet kit just arrived and she's stoked to be approved.  :smiley-sw013: 

Roger that. I'll take a look at he wording for both dets tonight :)

-Eric

• Like 1

Gee.... look what Brian did today:

-----------

Tell your GML they're free to approve the legacy trooper now. They're welcome to post in the TK GML forum if they need help.

I'll be replacing some of the photos with higher res ones over the next week. 

-Eric

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also on the grey TD says that two small strip are needed next to the middle plate. But never shown on any approved pictures or even the picture on the crl.

Is this needed or a bad copy and paste from the other version. :)

You're correct Robyn.  Hopefully Eric can make the adjustments when he uploads the new photos.

I just made the change now... someone please double check my work. I'm having one of those days.

I'll start working on uploading the higher res photos this afternoon.

I'm not sure about the thermal det wording. I'll try and figure out what's up with that too. 

Thanks for your patience. 

-Eric

• 1 month later...

So the helmet is required, will Jes be made a separate CRL then?

Because we are seeing many femtroopers going around with no bucket, including one that got some folks upset on social media because she was at an official LFL event with no helmet, wearing sunglasses, and looking nothing like Jes.  

All other face characters in legion require a person to attempt to look like said character (wigs, makeup, coloring, etc), so it's odd to be seeing so many random femtroopers walking around with no helmet and not attempting to look like Jes at all.  Us regular TK's can't walk around with out a bucket for the heck of it, especially at an official event.

And all these ones that were approved before this CRL, were they given ok without helmets?  Cause that is quite odd for a face character

Edited by PanzerKraken
  • Like 1