Legacy Era Joker Squad - Jes Gistang CRL Development

Sure would help!  Especially if it's hi-res.

Is there a method to do "A" or "B" separation in the CRL?  Has this ever been done before - or would it require a completely separate CRL?

I know we've had a couple parts that can be "or" in the TK CRLs, but this is a case where three parts have to match up, either the "A" set or the "B" set.

The CRL is pretty close to finished.  

More than likely, even if you built 100% to CRL specs, you'd still have to do minor adjustments here and there - we all go through that with every kit we build :)

If you want her to stick with the high heeled boots, make sure you use a gray pipe for the TD and the original TD plate that came with the kit.

If you want to go with the comic style, use the flatter soled boots, the flat TD panel on a white tube, and attach the comic-style backplate to the back.

The Pre Vizsla (season 2) CRL has an a/b type choice for the jetpack.

I think we should show both parts, and for each make sure to say that you have to pic one or the other, and that you have to be consistent.

Back Plate (comic)

* Costume must include one back plate of either comic or statue style.

* Must be detailed with comic style plate as shown

* Back plate, thermal detonator and boots must all be of consistent style (comic or statue)

• Like 1

I know that the spec ops were working on a realistic and video game option on the swamptrooper. Not sure if they ever got it done

Ill get a very hi res picture of the grey TD tonight. Do you need the statue back plate also?

I know that the spec ops were working on a realistic and video game option on the swamptrooper. Not sure if they ever got it done

Ill get a very hi res picture of the grey TD tonight. Do you need the statue back plate also?

Yes on the comic back please.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the recall vote complete and a new emergency election happening, my time as LMO is short. I'll only be around until the 13th. I'd love to see us get this CRL green and locked down so that our Legacy Ladies don't have to deal with yet another staff turnover slowing them down.

We are certainly close. A few images and some wording tweaks and it will be wrapped up.

• Like 1

With the recall vote complete and a new emergency election happening, my time as LMO is short. I'll only be around until the 13th. I'd love to see us get this CRL green and locked down so that our Legacy Ladies don't have to deal with yet another staff turnover slowing them down.

We are certainly close. A few images and some wording tweaks and it will be wrapped up.

I've got the wiki page open here at work. I'm hoping to do a little tweaking today to add wording for the two different variants. 

-Eric

I'm taking all the parts to the studio on Saturday to get shots with pure white background - Photoshop just isn't doing it for me (plus they were crappy iPhone pics).  

I'll upload high res of each part late Saturday night, including pulling off the comic style backplate.  If Jason can provide the gray statue (full control panel) TD, that should finish it off for individual parts.

I'm going to try my best to get Shannon suited up on a pure white background, as well on Saturday.  We'll see if she'll cooperate :)

Sweet man. Thanks.

-Eric

Shoot no, thank you and Brian - you guys are making a lot of ladies very happy :)

• Like 1

Thanks Gio!

Here's the full shot front/back (comic style).  Working on the individual parts in higher res on white background now.

fullShot.thumb.jpg.8a86283a678f696b3bd6488a273db307.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thanks man. I've got the crl open on my laptop but I haven't had the time to review and save it. Hopefully tonight.

-Eric

What about the assembly seams on the different parts?

Right now its stated wich way they should face, but how about making the parts seamless, like with clones?

Personally, I don't really understand the "seamless" thing.  It's kind of a nitpicky thing that doesn't make total sense.  There's gonna be seams somewhere if you're going to get the armor on.

IMO, we already have 5+ ladies approved in this with seams.  Maybe level 2 or level 3 for the armor is seamless.

I dont mind the seams at all, and yes, its a nitpicky thing, but I like them seamless ;)

My concern is, that the CRL as it is now, kinda states that the seams have to be there and seamless joints arent allowed. Wich I think is wrong.

Probably just a matter of the right words, but still :)

Good point, they shouldn't be required to have seams.

Although, I guess it's a matter of how detailed do you want to get in the CRL?  There's a lot of missing details in the standard TK when we get nitpicky on approvals, especially in the EIB/Cent levels... does that necessarily cause more confusion?  I don't think it did with my build, but I also posted up a lot of photos and questions during my build...

The basic level (black text) should be the absolute minimum we are willing to approve.

If seamless is an acceptable option, we can note that at the blue level.

We don't want to make the entry level standard any harder than it needs to be :)

On 4/5/2015 at 9:01 PM, bzb said:

Thanks Gio!

Here's the full shot front/back (comic style).  Working on the individual parts in higher res on white background now.

Yo man... for the CRL who took the photo and what is her TKID?

-Eric