TK-61972 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status [NE][157]

Thank you Steve and the FISD community for all your support and time for this long await build.

I'm so happy for this moment.   I was stressing over the shims and appreciate the time and research to review my work. 

I hope my project will inspire larger troopers and makes things easier for everyone.    

Yes, I was thinking of you Steve when I was painting my blaster!   I'm glad you liked it!!!   :duim:

As for the belt, I will get that taken care of with some velcro.    My wife and I took a lot of action shots that evening and the belt must moved during the process.

The whole project took one year and four months (from the time the brown box arrived to Centurion approval).

This journey really challenged my marriage, building skills, and time management.     In the end, I feel blessed that everything worked out better than it was before.

My wife and I have a much stronger bond and understanding.     I picked up new prop making skills to help family and friends with their costumes.   And I finally learned how to really use our kitchen whiteboard to manage all our family time efficiently.    

Cheers again and again!

And May the Force Be With Us All !!!

Special Thanks to my wife MaAnn, cousins Diana & Jojo, Germain, Kyle, my fellow GGG troopers, and again the FISD community!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys, sorry Walt for dragging up your old post here. 

Now that AP has the notch built in, what should I do? 

"The other issue is a moral one. I didn't have the pleasure of offering assistance on Walt's build thread. In that section of the build, Walt asked a number of times if things looked good as the progress went on and it was always agreed that it was fine by some very experienced members. How can it be supported as ok there, and not here?? 

This kind of issue does not arise too often so I feel no remorse in categorizing this situation as a special exemption."

What is the actual ruling on this? Is it case by case? Mine will be a hair longer than walts here if I have it right in my head. I don't want to miss Centurion because of the notch.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Chris, sorry for the late reply.  I just saw your message here.    I'll visited your build thread and the AP armor maker chimed in and should be able to help you now.   Take care and best wishes on your build.  

Edited by Haribon72