TK-?'s RS Build Thread

FNGmacaroni

Well the time has come, and by weeks end I will have my RS armor ordered. I do already have some smaller parts on the way to my house because I was lacking patience to order all of the small stuff at one time. The plan is to build it to Centurion specs right off the bat with the help of those on the FISD, as well as the local Centurions in the Dune Sea Garrison. Pictures will start being posted as items start showing up at my door. This is going to probably end up being one of those builds that goes through a few rolls of tape to get it right as even RS is not comfortable pre-building my suite due to my height. Hopefully in the end I can help some of the other tall guys looking for armor as well.

I will also be diving into the electronics at some point in this thread with Echo's fan system, an EAS system, and ICOMM/Aker setup. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted all of that in my bucket, but after seeing Dark CMF's build here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/27561-a-slightly-disheveled-medium-and-a-pristine-big-brown-box-arrived-today-darks-rt-mod-anh-hero-and-stunt-build-thread/

I knew I had to have them.

Thanks for reading and happy trooping.

• Like 1

Have fun with your build. Like the fact that you are already willing to put the effort to go to Centurion. I

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Chris, you've got this build, we've got your back!!

Keep researching as Steve said, and have fun!!! This is awesome fun - even at its toughest point, you're stil building Stormtrooper Armor! ;)

Another Centurion in the making!!

Awesome, looking forward to your build thread.

Centurion is no more difficult than the rest of your build when planning to achieve it from the outset.

Good luck and research, research, research.

:smiley-sw013:

Well my first brown box showed up at the door today. Lets see what we have here.

Nice size box. Says fragile so it must be Italian.

h8Qx6HN.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a box in a box!

UfqP74U.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic, but here they are, my new TK boots.

x4Y3YN4.jpg

Mouth is nice and large so its easy to get my big feet in and they feel great. Dr. Scholls will be getting a call from me however to get rid of the small amount of heel lift when I walk.

o1PK6Ti.jpg

Well that's all of the excitement I have for today. Thanks for reading.

Great to see someone else with the same idea as me. My RS armor has ben ordered and can't wait for it to arrive. Also going straight for Centurian. Am spending as much time as possible to research to the nth degree. Good luck with your build.

• 4 weeks later...

Update time:

Since my last post I have started building a Tie Pilot, Reserve Pilot, Imperial Crewman so that has taken most of my time and money. I did however end up getting an older AM kit from a friend that happens to be about the same size as me so there are only a few minor size modifications needed. I have started getting everything in order to get it up to CRL standards for 501st approval while accepting the fact I won't be getting EIB or Centurion with it. I know it isn't the best way to go but for the price I couldn't pass it up when 90% of the work was done to fit and approve. Luckily it did come with a RT bucket so I have that going for me whenever I order a new set of armor.

OAn7bFN.jpg