Another HWT Backpack

SWEET! Welcome aboard trooper. Dang proud to have you among the ranks. :jc_doublethumbup: 

Now let's go get EIB and Centurion, it's lonely up here. 

FYI future HWTs, there only a handful of EIBs and only 2 Centurions. I waving the checkered flag for all of you. Whatever I can do to help you to go EIB and Cent I'm here for ya. :dancing-trooper:  

Greetings from OH! I'm currently a TK (as of October 2014)(and recently became the Events Coordinator for Northwest OH!) at the minimum regs. I already have my MP40 magazine pouches and pauldron (black). I purchased a 16gal oil drip pan I found at Wal-Mart for $10! But it has a handle on upper left side and a cap on the upper right side. Where can I find the HWT Pack under a budget? Looking for the boxes and parts.

Greetings from OH! I'm currently a TK (as of October 2014)(and recently became the Events Coordinator for Northwest OH!) at the minimum regs. I already have my MP40 magazine pouches and pauldron (black). I purchased a 16gal oil drip pan I found at Wal-Mart for $10! But it has a handle on upper left side and a cap on the upper right side. Where can I find the HWT Pack under a budget? Looking for the boxes and parts.

My parts list >  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30034-hwt-backpack-build-part-1/  ;)

Someone else chime in please so Jonathan has multiple choices to choose from.

Edited by ukswrath

Hi,

Thanks to everyone... have to modify a bit for EIB, but at the moment I don't want to ask EIB status! Other big projects in mind...

No problem Manu, when you'r ready we'll be here for you. :duim:

Great Build. Inspiring. Is it possible to post some pics of your strapping. and i was wondering what you did with the "deep bump" in the back. did you leave it or did you cut it out?

Great Build. Inspiring. Is it possible to post some pics of your strapping. and i was wondering what you did with the "deep bump" in the back. did you leave it or did you cut it out?

And here's mine if you're interested

Hi Kai!  I actually removed a large portion of the back, as I didn't want it scratching my back plate armor.  Then, I bought some black "craft foam" from the local hobby store, and super-glued it over the opening, (see photo).  It works GREAT... allows room for the back plate, covers the hole, is flexible, and doesn't scratch my armor!  (Yes, I realize that I lost a knob on my last troop).20150505_114439_resized_zpsfc8h7xxs.jpg20150505_114524_resized_zpss8pjspud.jpg

Edited by justjoseph63

Congrats on the approval Manu! My HWT will be ready for new approval once my new "Game-version" pack is completed (hopefully by next weekend) then I can show you pics ;) #60 in the Centurion file. Go get your EIB and Centurion approval, love the industrial area pic!!

• Like 1

Hi Kai (Jek-14),

here some pics, I use 1" nylon webbing and 1" buckles for the strapping. I fix some snap button, to lock the pouche (blue) and the nylon webbing after pulling it to fix the backpack (red):

DSC06137.jpg

DSC06139.jpg

DSC06142.jpg

As you can see, I cut out the "deep bump"... so the back part of the armor hold the backpack in place

Hi HWTs :salute:,

another pic from my shooting... there are many nice pics, but that's my favorite:

11203157_10205795013306187_4074110706188

Manu you need to photoshop a laser beam coming out of the gun. These are so cool

• 3 months later...

Looks amazing man! 

Can't wait to join the Shock Troopers myself!

Question for y'alls

I'm pretty much down pact for all the materials i need for the pack construction. However, I have hit a bit of a stumper. What is everyone using for the black strip on the top cylinder? I tried maybe cardbaord but that didnt look or fit right. I plan to use a CLOROX Wipes container for the cylinder.

Edited by Hellfire272