Another HWT Backpack

Hi,

finally I got my Stormtrooper TK ID :peace:  ...... now I have time to build my HWT Backpack ;)

The base is like the other Backpacks.... a oil change pan:

DSC05916b.jpg

Ufortunately the oil change pan has reinforcements at the bottom to protect it. I has to cut them out where the boxes are coming:

DSC05915b.jpg

Boxes and the mortar tube are from Quartermaster. You can find them here: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29865-fs-new-crl-hwt-pack-parts-kit/ . The rest I found it in stores or supermarkets:

DSC05907b.jpg

Some details pictures:

DSC05910b.jpg

DSC05912b.jpg

DSC05911b.jpg

DSC05913b.jpg

Tomorrow I will start the painting job :duim:

Edited by Manutex

Hi,

my HWT Backpack is completed:

DSC05957b.jpg

DSC05958b.jpg

DSC05959b.jpg

It's strange, the parts are painted in dark gray but on the pictures it makes light blue.

Next step, making pictures for approval :salute:

Thanks for looking :duim:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes, let's go TKedt! HWT are cool :jc_doublethumbup:

Today I send my approval pictures for the HWT costume  :smiley-sw013:

Awesome pic Manu  :jc_doublethumbup:

Edited by ukswrath

Yeah, that was my original costume idea 9 months ago, but I wanted to troop so I just got my TK approved then. Last week I built my DLT-19 and I am just missing the backpack. Seems like this pack is not expensive, so I am all for it.

where can I find the oil change pan? 

could you give the the measurements of each box? I wonder if I can find them at the dollar store?

Not sure if you're referring to my back pack or Manu's. If it's mine I don't remember the sizes off the top of my head.  :blink:

Take a look at my build thread. There you'll find a Amazon link where I purchased the box set. It should state the box sizes in the description.  :duim:

Also, If you get a chance post a build thread for others to follow.  :jc_doublethumbup:

Good luck sir. Let us know how we can help.  :D

Edited by ukswrath

thanks, I think is almost ready. As I was playing the game, I realized that there is no antenna coming from the backpack. However, I have seen builds in this topic with antennas. So do I put an antenna or just leave it without???

Your build looks great and has reinspired to looking into getting the materials for the pack. I have my Pauldron and MP40 magazine pouches recently. I'm planning on building the DLT-19 and converting a decommissioned British Sterling to the Blaster.

• Like 1

Your build looks great and has reinspired to looking into getting the materials for the pack. I have my Pauldron and MP40 magazine pouches recently. I'm planning on building the DLT-19 and converting a decommissioned British Sterling to the Blaster.

hey Jonathan  look at the Poor Man's DLT tutorial if you want one on a budget!   :smiley-sw013: