ArieNewman8

Big hello from Virginia!

Hello from Salem! I'm 16, my Dad's involved with the 501'st, I'm building an MTK ANH stunt storm trooper. I'm into lacrosse and very into Star Wars. I'm VERY anxious to get my armor finished and troop with my dad!

Greetings Arie, and welcome to the FISD!!!

Even though you've got some time before you're able to submit photos, be sure to have a look at the Advanced Tactics Section to learn about the EIB and Centurion requirements. They are much easier to build than they are to upgrade. If you build it properly now, once you're 18, you can simply submit your photos!!

Good Luck!!

Hi Arie - welcome.

What's your Dad's name and TK number?

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hey Arie! Welcome! You got yourself an awesome kit! Enjoy it! Getting started here at 16 is pretty darn cool.

Hey Arie, welcome to the FISD! Best of luck in your 501st and TK journey! :duim:

welcome Arie, this is a great project that i'm sure your dad will be involved with.

Arie!!!! Welcome to FISD! I haven't seen you in a while to ask you how the build is going. Any info you could possibly need to finish your armor is here. Don't hesitate to ask me or anybody else for help! See ya soon!!

Greetings Arie, and welcome to the FISD!!!

Even though you've got some time before you're able to submit photos, be sure to have a look at the Advanced Tactics Section to learn about the EIB and Centurion requirements. They are much easier to build than they are to upgrade. If you build it properly now, once you're 18, you can simply submit your photos!!

Good Luck!!

I am her father. I'm helping her with her build and even though she still has a couple of years to go I thought it better for her to sign up here and search for info on her build to learn about it and get tips and pointers from others instead of dear old dad just building it for her. It is turning into a great father/daughter project that I never expected to happen but I couldn't be happier about.

Hey Arie welcome. Generation 2 trooper, love it! :smiley-sw013: