Whats inside your bucket?

Both of these are pretty valid, Aaaron as thin as it is it would tear if I tried to anchor it at the ears though. and I've tried several types of tapes at the middle which all it wants to do is wrinkle the material as the eye's themselves have so much ridge they wont lay flat without crinkleing.

This is by far the msot fustrating thing in this build so far.. something so simple is turning out to be so hard.

Cutting for each eye may be my best bet.. that or finding some kind of flexible plastic sheild I can cut and use to stiffen it so I can use the ear anchor method.

Looked at a bunch of shops cannot find anything like that though.

• Like 1

As for the lens some of us use the ear screws to mount the ends of the lens material.

Others install small mounts with screw holes, one on each corner or the eyes, six in total.

Here's a few photos.

images.jpg39421_original.jpg664752_369337903150364_2004840643_o.jpgIMG_4192.jpgICNHelmetInterior005.jpg

Where do you get that cover for the inside of the big cortar covering the wires?? Luke the one on the right from your bucket tony?

Where do you get that cover for the inside of the big cortar covering the wires?? Luke the one on the right from your bucket tony?

Hey Omar are you referring to the Echo bracket?

On 3/25/2015 at 5:31 AM, Coastertk said:

I just installed my EAS today. To be honest I wasn't sure it was going to fit in there with Echo's fan system. But it all worked out ok. Receiver behind the Vocoder, battery pack nestled under my crown padding. Not to steal the thread for an EAS high five, but that thing is even cooler than the fans. I can't wait to get my first troop in.

Whats that green things in your helmet ? They look sick and ive seen them in a few helmetrs but dunt know what are they

That's one of Echo's fan brackets. Plastic and foam with fans and batteries installed. The wires for the fans are on the back of the bracket, which itself can hide other wires (audio, mic, etc.) behind it in the neck tube. Contact "Echo" here with a PM or ask on his Ongoing FS thread. If you have a TK designation, he'll personalize yours. EvilBoy also has a popular fan option without the bracket.

• 2 weeks later...

Those green things you see in my helmet are the "Thin" speakers for my "Environmental Audio System". I bought the whole setup with mini microphones and a stereo receiver. I got mine from Skyminer here on FISD in the ongoing sales section.

I have fans, mic system and wires to a walkie talkie (not yet field tested).

I'll post pics once I get those pesky wires to stay in place. LOL

I'm not into permanent attachment, so I'm still working on a solution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is the inner life of my helmet:<br>

<br>

Sources:<br>

Helmet: Troopermaster<br>

Sound Module: Rom/Fx Classic Kit<br>

Speakers: ukswrath mic tip speakers<br><br><br><br>

Where did you get the sound module?

http://romfx.com/

I ordered the Rom/FX Classic Kit

Please note that you have to wait several months to get it.