Chunky style Chelsea Boots

My pc is disconnected. We were burgled today. Doing this from phone. I'll make sure to copy a better link as soon as I can.

That link worked! thank you. My only issue with this boot is that the heel and sole are significantly larger than the original Chelsea boot thats on the Steve Madden site. Its a 4.25 inch heel on the ebay shoe, rather than a 2.5 inch heel on the original Chelsea boot. Plus the ebay one has a 1.75 inch platform sole verses the original 1 inch platform sole. And i hate walking in high heels lol, so im very torn about this. I might just drop the money and get the Steve Madden Chelsea boot for comfort, but im really trying to avoid doing that.

That link worked! thank you. My only issue with this boot is that the heel and sole are significantly larger than the original Chelsea boot thats on the Steve Madden site. Its a 4.25 inch heel on the ebay shoe, rather than a 2.5 inch heel on the original Chelsea boot. Plus the ebay one has a 1.75 inch platform sole verses the original 1 inch platform sole. And i hate walking in high heels lol, so im very torn about this. I might just drop the money and get the Steve Madden Chelsea boot for comfort, but im really trying to avoid doing that.

If you can hold out a week till we get them, Mona can let you know how they wear.  She's not one for uncomfortable shoes either.

Are you trying to get approved, Kaylee?  Because the chunky sole is not approvable.  They need to be the flat version for approval.

That being said, Shannon far prefers the heeled boots, and it's accurate to the statue Jes Gistang...

Edit: Just so no one gets confused.  The chunky heel is now approvable to the statue version CRL.

Edited by bzb

Are you trying to get approved, Kaylee?  Because the chunky sole is not approvable.  They need to be the flat version for approval.

That being said, Shannon far prefers the heeled boots, and it's accurate to the statue Jes Gistang...

ya I know, I just prefer this shoe over the flat version. Ill be ordering some standard TK boots soon.

• 1 month later...

I am still looking for these boots like mad.. I can only find this one with a platform heel.. but if that's the only one I can find I'll order it?

----------

Do you have any tips where I might find the "normal" chelsea boots?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Edit: the stitching across the boot may be an issue for approval on those ebay boots.

Those might work for the statue version.  You just need to add a strip up the middle, which can easily be done with some white marine vinyl.

Gio (crow62) is working on some accurate ones with the strip sewed in.

Edited by bzb

For now I need something to finish it with. I have bough these one's secondhand (link). Probably going to spray paint them completely white and add the strip for approval. Hopefully, that will suffice!

I did order the platform heel as well ;) cos well.. pwetty!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...