RT-MOD ANH HERO Build

[apost-20193-0-92353200-1425871055_thumb.jpg

Hello,   everyone I am starting my build. I have purchased (2) suits from Rob at RT-MOD They look great. Its very overwhelming to see the work ahead. Any advice would greatly appreciate it. I will document the entire build.

thanks 

Edited by gunslinger7788

Hi Gunslinger, nice armour kit you got there, and definitely worth the wait.

As suggested already, check out the Centurion build threads on RT Mod, only a couple of minor mods and you be glad you did it.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The Sniper plate is indeed challenging. Looking good though!!

You may want to take a little more off of the wrist return edge based on what I can see in the one picture.

That looks like you have connected two inners and two outers. RTMod is built for overlap. The notches at the tips are for overlap. Look at the bulge for your calf muscle. Also, don't forget to have the overlap at the back for your join (Velcro or whatever) so that it's opening faces inward so it cannot easily be seen by anyone looking.

post-17487-142780715936_thumb.jpg

wow, i didn't see a difference, there glued now.!!!!    I am butting all pieces together, using cover strips. Can i place a cover strip on the back for use with the velcro?  arent the calf muscle the same right leg or left?  should i try to seperate and re-glue??

Edited by gunslinger7788