Is it worth it ?

Just a quick question as I'm not familiar with the value of this model lid, iv been offered an incomplete TE lid, comprising of face plate and cap with ears for £100 ish am going to need to buy lenses, trims, mic tips and finish painting it,

Add postage onto that and is it worth the money ?

Cheers guys

Who offered this to you? Personal friend or someone from eBay? If you are going to spend 100 on something you're unsure off it'd be better to purchase from vendors who already have a good reputation. I see that you are in UK so there are 3 good places to get your helmet from. RS (you can find them on facebook or their website. Search RS Propmasters on the internet). There's also Troopermaster (you can also find him on facebook or you can message him on the forums here). There also BFA armour. This guy goes by the name of Andy. He isn't on the FISD but you can find him on facebook. PM me if you want more details :)

Yes, yes, to Evan you listen. :yoda: With all the amazing armourers in England, no trooper in the UK needs to buy from the states!   :P:duim:  :smiley-sw013:

there in lies a story, I'm a member of a facebook page and was selling some figures one of the pictures had my helmet display in the background, one of the guys buying from me has offered me it, he is a decent guy not a personal friend but is well vouched for on that particular page, I think it may be an early TE helmet as it has all the lumpy bumpy bits, I'll try and post a picture for you guys to see