AM 2.0 Questions

Hi mate, good timing i am piercing together the chest and back plate today, did you get a definitive answer to the question?

Peter

Hey guys, I've been helping two of our new recruits build their TKs.  Both got the AM 2.0 kit.

I made my first TK back in '06 as an old FX (I know I know hahaha).  Over the years I made a few AM version one kits for guys but this is my first dealing with the 2.0 kit.  I did a ton of research here with them on building this armor (and the new standards) and as we get closer to finishing we have a few questions.  I figured I'd start this thread as a place to throw them up for tips

1)  Shoulder bridges - where exactly are they supposed to sit on the 2.0 kits?  The chest has that angle where it looks like they would be to sit evenly, and it's also thinner then the bridges.  We shaved them down a little, but before we go any further anyone have some advice?  Here is how they are lining up right now (unglued)

100_9796_zpska2oqvqh.jpg

100_9797_zpshnilcwav.jpg

No answer here, lol, our NER guys had us move it down a little more then in the example picture I posted...it hangs off slightly though, we're actually working on a few more adjustments right now and this was one of them.  I'll let you know how we make out :)