How to prevent turn yellow plastic

How to avoid turn to yellow plastic? What things of cream on the plastic for UV light protection?

I had troop of TK for a year for first year. For now I noticed very little of yellow on the plastic. I tried use ArmorAll wipe for whole summer and didn't work.

What brand of cream or wax to protect from the sun? What did you use?

Thanks

Many people (myself included) use Novus 3 part polishing system.

It can be found on Amazon:

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Please correct me if I am wrong (very interested in the yellowing effect) but you are talking about removing yellowing by using a polish?!

Thought it depends on the composition of the used plastic. Some types of plastic will stay white, others will start yellowing over the years. But can you really remove that with just a polish? Or is it required in advance to prevent that?

Please explain more details, as a polish is just on the surface.

Thanks

I've used this for things around the house and yard that'll be outdoors and it works pretty well.....Nikwax Tent and Gear Solar Proof spray.  It's easy to apply since it's a spray.  I think it may work for our armor too.  I sprayed it on our big golf umbrellas for when we would take the kids out to amusement parks and such for my wife to use as a sun shade.  Using our bottle of Blue Lizard sunblock which has a UV indicator on the bottle, it appears to block out ALL the UV from the sun.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

James, you can also use Meguire's Plastx polish. It's a lot cheaper than Novus and works great. You don't need much product and it's an easy on easy off process. No need for elbow grease or rough polishing. I use a washcloth to rub it in then a microfiber cloth to buff it out.

• Like 2