FISD Staff for 2015

Darth Aloha

Congrats Eric, and all staff!

It's been a privilege and a pleasure to be part of the FISD staff. And sad not to have more time to keep contributing.

But the Detachment is in good hands!

Thanks guys.

:duim:  :salute:

Edited by Dmian
  • Like 2

The FISD Command staff roster needs to be updated to reflect the shiny new changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to hijack the thread but I would also like to endorse Manny (TehCaveman) to be appointed as one of those Merch Deputies. Everyone has there strengths and weaknesses and Manny's strength would be best served in his passion in rewarding those who work hard for their achievements. Just my 2 cents

Thank you brother I appreciate the modest gesture and I hope to be able to serve under this command staff and bring you (The People) what you deserve

2F8AE28A-46B2-4CEA-A98D-B3AF0AD9CC2C_zps

• Like 1

For the first time since I joined (not too long ago), I understand what (most) the roles are now and how this all works. 

Even tho I managed to navigate my way though this web of the dark side and come out the other end ok - I think there are many others who find everything overwhelming and intimidating. Sometimes to the point of not even giving it a go. 

With this one post I feel that things are gonna get better, and hopefully make it more accessible and fun for recruits. 

Everyone mentioned has my full support!!!

Congrats and long live FISD!!!

Thank you, Hans.

Seriously, this might be my favorite post on FISD ever. It's been in my head since I read it after you posted it, and I just had to come back and say this:

This post, this one right here, that I quoted... This is exactly why we are going to positively own 2015 here at FISD!

I'm comfortable speaking for the Staff when I say that we are not going to let you down, and you will see an improved FISD.

• Like 5

I know the may be a bit premature but would anyone happen to know when where this might happen? I'm only going to be in the area for a couple days and would like to know if I need to change plans.

:tkbig: Congrats to the 2015 FISD Force Aloha!  :dancing-trooper:  

This hobby takes a lot of time and dedication and I thank you all for your willingness to serve the Detachment!  And thank you also to those that are stepping down.  The FISD would not be the awesome place it is without all your hard work. :icon_bow:

I've only been walking around these white corridors a few months, but I've had a chance to bump into a few of you here and there.  Rest assured that my armor is on order and I look forward to building it and submitting my application under Force Aloha!  :salute:

I've heard of the cookies, now I need to find out about this pie stuff...

Edited by wingnut65
  • Like 2

I am truly blessed. Thank you, Eric for the consideration to keep me on board. It's an honor to have the chance to look at the artistry of the greatest troopers in the Legion.

• Like 4

It's an honor to have the chance to look at the artistry of the greatest troopers in the Legion.

Remember that over the next few days, please. ;)

• Like 2

Now that the cool boys have all checked in to the FISD Officer's Hot Tub, time to relax and pop a cold one. :pint1:

I'm expecting great things from this year gents!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...