Hondutrooper's AM 2.0 Build

hondutrooper

Sorry, I was on a work call and typing at the same time. Incoherent thoughts made its way to a post. Meant the belt needs to come up a bit and that your thighs could use some trimming off the top and the swooping section on the inner part by your thighs if it is rubbing the cod section.

Sorry, I was on a work call and typing at the same time. Incoherent thoughts made its way to a post. Meant the belt needs to come up a bit and that your thighs could use some trimming off the top and the swooping section on the inner part by your thighs if it is rubbing the cod section.

I left a gap on between the belt and the ab button as per ukswrath's build thread.  I've seen some where the belt is flush with the ab button and some where these is space.  CRL isn't clear on this.

Regarding the thighs, I can definitely trim...didn't want to take too much off from the get to.  Always easier to take off material than to put it back. ;)

Hey Victor, even with the template on my build thread results can differ between builders and armor. We (the approvers) are not expecting the belt to be perfectly positioned, directly underneath the ab plate however we would want to see it positioned level. Sorry if all this is confusing. You're doing a great job, just a few more adjustment and you should be good to go.

EDIT: To be honest I'm not as concerned about the belt as I am the AB position. 

Hey Victor, even with the template on my build thread results can differ between builders and armor. We (the approvers) are not expecting the belt to be perfectly positioned, directly underneath the ab plate however, we would want to see it positioned level. Sorry if all this is confusing. You're doing a great job, just a few more adjustment and you should be good to go.

EDIT: To be honest I'm not as concerned about the belt as I am the AB position. 

I greatly appreciate all the feedback.  

The adjustments I need seem to be small and very easy to tackle so I'm not concerned at all.  Besides I have gotten a lot better at this compared to when I first started and it was hard to make one single cut.

I'll adjust the snaps on the ab plate to hold the belt level and closer to the ab button.  I can also easily adjust the strapping to make sure the ab plate is completely level.

• 2 weeks later...

APPROVED!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

TK 13737 reporting for duty

Feels awesome!  Thanks for all the help and guidance along the way!  Looking forward to my first troop this Saturday.  EIB application coming soon...

APPROVED_zpsbs2fc9qx.jpg

Very cool, Congrats Victor!

• Like 1