Celebration VII (C7) - Who's Going?

Pickles

C7 for Epidode 7... I get it! I'll be there Saturday hopefully, but no armor means I'm torn between me and the gf going in TK buckets and civvies or we could do a jedi and bounty hunter pair. 1st world problems, right? It'll be my first C so I'm pretty excited. Should I expect Mark Hamill to sign my ANH hilt? Because I do.

I'll be at C7 Friday, in the park Saturday. Looks like I'll be missing all the photo ops. Oh well. 

If anyone wants to say hello I'll either be sporting the racing shirt or black vest with UKSWRATH on it. Hope to meet a lot of you.

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 3

FISD cocktail hour together tentatively schedule for 7pm Saturday night. Location TBD.

Please pencil it on your calendars and stand by. Thanks!

-Eric

• Like 4

FISD cocktail hour together tentatively schedule for 7pm Saturday night. Location TBD.

-Eric

Hopefully this will rage into the night. I'm booked for the 501st Medieval Times dinner that night but you can bet I'm gonna rush straight back to drop in on this!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I will be there but... Dare I say here in the midst of the Empire?! .... I will be working with the R2Builders pretty much the whole show Thursday and Friday. But I'll drop by and meet my soon to be brothers. I have a build thread going on the boards. Ready to strap up my armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by russellr2d2

-Eric

The Stormtrooper Social is happening! :D

Go here for details and to sign up! http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30726-tk-meet-and-greet-star-wars-celebration-anaheim-41815

The event is open to all FISD members! :)

Edited by Pickles