Diameter / Size of rivets

Hey guys, I've made a few TKs over the years but mostly back in the late 2000's before a lot of the updated standards and EIB / Centurion stuff :)

I'm helping a few new recruits with their armor, and I spent about 5 hours browsing all the updated information here so I have a pretty good idea of proper standards, cuts, return edges, etc....  The only thing I can't seem to find is measurements for the "Cap rivets" and "split rivets" guys are using?

I think I saw 7mm somewhere, but this is one of those items where you have such a variety I don't want to end up with the wrong ones.  Meaning size of the circle, length of the post, color and so on.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Hey Bro!

Check out this thread.Echo sells the complete sets of rivits that will work. I believe there are measurements in the first post.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/23970-fs-centurion-level-rivet-sets/?fromsearch=1

Edited by Clonecollector

Hey Bro!

Check out this thread.Echo sells the complete sets of rivits that will work. I believe there are measurements in the first post.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/23970-fs-centurion-level-rivet-sets/?fromsearch=1

lmao, I should have know to just ask you on our local boards hahaha!  

My bad for looking in the tutorial area and not the sale area, that is perfect man thanks!

7 split rivets 8mm cap x 6mm legs - 6 on left side of waist and 1 on crotch

7 single cap rivets 7mm cap x 9mm stem - 2 on the thigh ammo strap, 1 on each drop box elastic and 3 on the belt.

Use M4 brass washers with the split rivets and nothing else needed with the cap rivets :)

• Like 5

• 8 months later...