Story behind your nickname

Snaps

I'm a Clown and when I selected my clown name it started with my oldest son. When he was born our Dr called him a little Peanut, so it's always been his nickname. So when I started to clown with a last name of Fisher, I selected Cashew since they are the best tasting and one of the most expensive nuts around. Oldest son is Peanut, youngest son is red head so became Pistachio, and my wife doesn't clown but selected her nickname as Salty. Together we are the Fishernuts. 

Cashew on the list for my TK armor. 

• Like 5

I'm a Clown and when I selected my clown name it started with my oldest son. When he was born our Dr called him a little Peanut, so it's always been his nickname. So when I started to clown with a last name of Fisher, I selected Cashew since they are the best tasting and one of the most expensive nuts around. Oldest son is Peanut, youngest son is red head so became Pistachio, and my wife doesn't clown but selected her nickname as Salty. Together we are the Fishernuts. 

Love it!

Fuumantroop...im the tolken "asian guy" at most functions in my clique. I like to troop. And it pays homage to my xbox ID FuuManWho

Disclaimer: i do own an authentic mandarin collared shirt and a rice hat

Another dislaimer: im indonesian, slovak, polish, and Ukrainian....sooooo yeah, but i look mexican out of all things

*goooonnnnnnggggggg*

• Like 10

"Nagedzi" is one of the Native American names that I carry and was given to me in 2001. In our Kwak̓wala language it means "Big Mountain." Not too many stormtroopers have this name so I figured it'd be a good one to use here. ;)

• Like 4

"Nagedzi" is one of the Native American names that I carry and was given to me in 2001. In our Kwak̓wala language it means "Big Mountain." Not too many stormtroopers have this name so I figured it'd be a good one to use here. ;)

Sorry if dumb question, is the g said like in gone or like in gym?

If you run away when you're scared, does that make you a Cashew Chicken?

• Like 2

Mine goes back to my days in the air force. I'm originally from North Yorkshire whose County flag is a white rose but her majesty decided to post me to Norfolk. The only thing Norfolk is really famous for is all the lakes and bogs so I called everyone who lived here swampys. As I never really escaped Norfolk and settled down here I was adopted as a local and christened the White Rose Swampy

• Like 4

Not a story per se... 

DSC00225_zpsxbdtoj9r.jpg

DSC00193_zpscsugewom.jpg

HEXXP01_zpstkaojp1n.jpg

DSC_4744-002_zps8dtueqif.jpg

996C4F5A-8533-48A5-B4D3-826EB16FB413_zps

It's more about the creepy way my flowery shorts bunch.... that's a big part of the story. 

-Eric

• Like 8

I got mine off of Fanboys. A couple people in my Garrison said I looked a little like the character, so I decided to play along.

Hutch%20vs%20Hutch.png

Amazing! Loll

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine is not really spectacular. "Sonnenschein" means "sunshine", because people always tell me I'm bringing sun in their life..

Awwwwe!  :P ....

UH Hemmm! Yea, that's really cool!  :duim:

:D

I got mine off of Fanboys. A couple people in my Garrison said I looked a little like the character, so I decided to play along.

Hutch%20vs%20Hutch.png

Yeah, pretty darn close! :)

• Like 2

When I was a young lad my uncle used to perform magic shows at birthday parties under the name SEMAJ the Magician. I remember thinking it was so cool that he was a magician with a different name so I decided to put on cheesy little magic shows for my friends and called myself Zarlon the Magician.

Fast forward many, many, years to 2005 when I started playing World of Warcraft and the name Zarlon was resurrected for my Mage. I've used the name Zarlon on message boards and in video games ever since.

• Like 1

When I was a young lad my uncle used to perform magic shows at birthday parties under the name SEMAJ the Magician. I remember thinking it was so cool that he was a magician with a different name so I decided to put on cheesy little magic shows for my friends and called myself Zarlon the Magician.

Fast forward many, many, years to 2005 when I started playing World of Warcraft and the name Zarlon was resurrected for my Mage. I've used the name Zarlon on message boards and in video games ever since.

Awesome nickname!

Hutch%20vs%20Hutch.png

I actually thought the photos were of the same person at first look.

Only realised it wasn't as I saw other posts lol, you have a doupleganger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Worked at a grocery store back in my younger days. Last name is Carpenter.....payroll misspelled it as Carpenater. One of the managers caught it and the name stuck. It is even my Army AKO email address (back in the day when you could choose your own). Let's just say it gets some raised eyebrows when my evaluations are signed. One of my supervisors calls me Carpenater. I thought about changing my email ..but nah...it's too cool.

• Like 2

Nothing to original. Just my licence plate. She's a 1968 Volvo 122S Estate Kustom ... complete with Death Star Antenna Topper and Shift Knob. :D

14584050399_200674e383_b.jpg

• Like 2

Nothing to original. Just my licence plate. She's a 1968 Volvo 122S Estate Kustom ... complete with Death Star Antenna Topper and Shift Knob. :D

Awesome, wow and beautiful, the car of course ;)  

I can only guess that around when that band Gnarls Barkley (Ceelo Green and Danger Mouse...[?]) became a thing (yep, 2004-present) I was in high school and this really tall and strong punker named Danny ("the Giant") apparently thought I looked like a "Charles" (not my name at all, it's Scott) My theory is that I admittedly looked like Charlie from the Chocolate Factory. After a while it grew to "Charles Gnarles". Never written, I could only assume its spelling and I never found out what he meant by any of it, but it became this running joke between me and this kid I didn't even really know or hang out with lol. I think it was while naming my Playstation Network account I had only enough characters for "charlesnarles". Feel free to add me on PSN btw, just say you're from here

Edited by charlesnarles