Looks ok....Expert eyes anyone?

RichTrooper

Yea def a no go.  The helmet sticks out the most, it is way bad.  The details on the whole kit are real soft and the helmet is super bumpy and not clean at all with poorly applied decals as well as the cap appearing to be leaning to one side.  Also the bottom back right of the helmet either appears deformed or just not trimmed correctly and makes for a weird shape.  The whole armor has real soft details and is just not there with the quality.  The body pieces appear to be super thin with missing return edges which takes away from the overall look in my opinion for the body pieces especially around that kidney and butt area.  Plus the price tag is insane for what you are actually getting.  You can find cheaper with a lot better quality.

Arms look ok from pictures, though not ideal.  Not a good enough picture or view of the legs to make out anything really.  I wouldn't say I am an expect my any means however, so these are strictly my opinion and just based off of what I have seen and know.  So take it as that, haha.

I am no exspert but I see a black frown when I THINK it needs be gray. other then that I think it may be good..

ESB frown is black ANH is gray, which the guy does state that is what he was going for is ESB, so plus points for that at least??? lol

Hi mate, so this is actually my listing on eBay.

This was my first build from last year which does have some issues with it, some obvious, some not as obvious, all fixable I should think. The reason I'm selling this is because it's just been sitting tucked away in a box for ages and I have absolutely no desire to finish or fix it so thought, oh well, may as well sell it. I've tried to be as descriptive as I can in the description but I'm bound to forget things so if there are any issues I'll happily change it. I'll see if I can address some concerns :)

poorly applied decals

That's a fair assessment lol

Plus the price tag is insane for what you are actually getting.

The reason for the price is mainly for the eBay fees as they take 10% from the final selling price which is a fair bit (the shipping cost hurts a bit as well). I've now updated the price to perhaps a fairer price even though it puts me at a loss from what I paid for the original kit.

I've now updated the pictures with better pictures of the helmet which doesn't make it look as derpy as before :P and I've also included a picture of the front of the legs in the description which I didn't realise was missing at the time because eBay has a 12 photo limit.

Unfortunately, the kidney and butt area didn't have return edges when I got the kit, it was all one piece :(

Who is BSA??

BFA is a UK armour maker, his kit is derived from CAP (at least according to the Armour Family Tree thread) and he's a great guy to deal with, not many people with a set of his kit in America I don't think. There's a few Centurions on this board with (well built lol) BFA armour. The kit is not bad by any means and the details aren't too soft, perhaps my pictures makes it appear that way.

Apologies if I've offended anyone in any way with the listing, it was not my intention to do so and I can take it down if required to do so :)

Edited by Yeebeme

Hi mate, so this is actually my listing on eBay.

This was my first build from last year which does have some issues with it, some obvious, some not as obvious, all fixable I should think. The reason I'm selling this is because it's just been sitting tucked away in a box for ages and I have absolutely no desire to finish or fix it so thought, oh well, may as well sell it. I've tried to be as descriptive as I can in the description but I'm bound to forget things so if there are any issues I'll happily change it. I'll see if I can address some concerns :)

You are correct they are fixable.  No point for keeping for sure if its just sitting in a box.  I thought the description appeared to be a bit more informative than what you usually see, as for forgetting things we all do, no one is perfect, haha.

The reason for the price is mainly for the eBay fees as they take 10% from the final selling price which is a fair bit (the shipping cost hurts a bit as well). I've now updated the price to perhaps a fairer price even though it puts me at a loss from what I paid for the original kit.

You did not have to change the price based off of this topic.  I get the fees from ebay.  Most of the main armorers are selling direct and payment through paypal which helps on the fees and keeps prices a bit lower.  Unfortunately for the individual seller, that is not exactly a good solution, so I totally understand.  Honestly sell it for what you want to get out of it, not what some random guy said on a forum post!  I also live in the US, so I forget that availability for armor may be more limited in the UK, correct me if I am wrong because I don't know that for a fact just that there is a bit of selection for US and Canada sellers.

Unfortunately, the kidney and butt area didn't have return edges when I got the kit, it was all one piece :(

I totally understand this =/ it just helps with the butting of the back, kidney, and butt.  Can't help how it was made though.

Apologies if I've offended anyone in any way with the listing, it was not my intention to do so and I can take it down if required to do so :)

No you did not offend anyone, and I mean no offense either.  Just offering my own opinion on something listed.  Seriously take it as that, just an opinion.  Hopefully you do not think I was trying to put you down at all!  I see nothing actually wrong with the listing that would be breaking any "rules".  The listing is really descriptive with good pictures plus points for adding the front of the legs as well.  Most listings are vague and say movie replica stormtrooper.