TK-69323 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status(ATA) [456]

Original Post edited with updated pics of bicep straps, correct tube stripes, made side trap more trap than square, correct TD metal attachments. 

Hey Mark!

Thanks for getting on these updates! Somehow in them, however, the full body shots disappeared. These need to be part of the original application. 

I saw that you had made some of the Centurion updates as well. Keep that going! I did add something on my original assessment in the "Centurion Suggestions" section. gallery_12157_15_29303.jpgpost-19090-0-24861600-1429062477_thumb.j

Look at the pic of the screen used helmet on the left compared to yours on the right and note the position of the tube stripes. These need to be relocated to sit about a pencil width away from the face on the cheek tube. I think with a ittle patience, you can make these a little more even as well. 

Keep up the great work so far and welcome to EIB!!

• 1 month later...

Yeah I know. And I walked around like that for five minutes armour bites like mad...it was cold and i stumbled and figured I'd cracked something. Nope. Just the shin riding up. Short boots. Any suggestions...i was going to try calf stirrups...won't show up but will pull armour down...or Velcro.

Yeah I know. And I walked around like that for five minutes armour bites like mad...it was cold and i stumbled and figured I'd cracked something. Nope. Just the shin riding up. Short boots. Any suggestions...i was going to try calf stirrups...won't show up but will pull armour down...or Velcro.

I have velcro sew into my boots, not to keep the shins down but to keep them facing forward. Works for both.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh OK. I was looking in the other thread. I'm sure my pics were submitted but that may have been when @gazmosis was on vacation. How do I get the " first capital city garrison eib" tag?