TK-69323 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status(ATA) [456]

NO!!! It's terrible. I will be sending you my address so you can send it to me for proper disposal.

Seriously though, it's really nice. You even have the wire on the front.

:D I like wires 

Thanks  ;)

Aw. I have lots of wire. What are they for?

It makes the gun look more canon. If your were a TD going for SWAT I would say yes add the wires. Adding the T-track wires will give your gun a more authentic loook but again, it is not required.

Helm traps rear. The mould is uneven. Is that normal? should I have painted them even...but they would look awful with the dividing bump and empty white space...I have to make one side more trap than square I know.

the armour itself has offset rear traps so they were painted inside the moulded areas.

short of ironing out one of the trap areas and forming a new trap....maybe i can paint it so it looks like its not crossing a trap.

post-19090-0-73541500-1425400440_thumb.jpg

Edited by sylverbard

Well here's mine and they were painted by a professional and yes they look a bit lopsided also. Your left side looks a bit low however, I'm more concerned about the amount of stripes there are, or should I say aren't.

Let's let Gazmosis chime in and tell us what he thinks.

IMG_4066.jpg

• 1 month later...