TK-69323 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status(ATA) [456]

Question. Is the e11 mandatory? Ive got a spectacular d19. Can I apply for centurion with the biggun and not the normalun? Im canadian and wandering around with prop weaponry is questionalble at best...especially in our capital city.

I know the DLT-19 is another option in the CRL, if that's the gun you're referring to. As for the E-11 being mandatory. I don't believe so but I don't want to shoot myself in the foot here either, Steve?

edit: In the CRL they're both listed as "Optional Accessories" so....?

Edited by ukswrath

Dlt19 aye. And they are both optional for 501st membership per the weapon rules but there is a caveat in those rules that detachments may have additional membership levels and that weaponry may be required for them. Ie eib and centuriun have weapon requirements. I just forked out ...lots...for school and unless someone can point me at a really good yet cheap fake sterlng non hasbro option....gods I dont need a fifth e11 if the dlt19 will suffice.

Dlt19 aye. And they are both optional for 501st membership per the weapon rules but there is a caveat in those rules that detachments may have additional membership levels and that weaponry may be required for them. Ie eib and centuriun have weapon requirements. I just forked out ...lots...for school and unless someone can point me at a really good yet cheap fake sterlng non hasbro option....gods I dont need a fifth e11 if the dlt19 will suffice.

Checking...

What you don't want to dump another $250-400 US on a awesome SW collectible :D What happened to the spirit? 

The spirit just handed 5 grand for first year nursing school. And is selling his moms house after she passed away a few months ago. Moneys....well its better spent on other things right now since im not working.

The spirit just handed 5 grand for first year nursing school. And is selling his moms house after she passed away a few months ago. Moneys....well its better spent on other things right now since im not working.

AH! life, isn't it just grand  :56pullhair:  :laugh1:  :blink:  :pint1:  :wacko:  :vomit-into-the-toilet:

Sorry to hear that my friend. Been tough on a lot of people. It's going to get better, have hope :duim:

Thanks. Lost my dad after a ten year fight 4 years ago...lost my mom after a 3 year fight last august...left work after 11 years because they wouldnt give me part time to do school. 501st has kept me sane. Mostly. I really wish crls avoided words like should and minimal when they mean must and an actual dimension...im working on five things and my brain hurts.

Thanks. Lost my dad after a ten year fight 4 years ago...lost my mom after a 3 year fight last august...left work after 11 years because they wouldnt give me part time to do school. 501st has kept me sane. Mostly. I really wish crls avoided words like should and minimal when they mean must and an actual dimension...im working on five things and my brain hurts.

Words cannot describe, my sympathies. Glad to here 501st has been a light for you, it's all about giving back. 

As for CRL wordage, they're consistently changing and under review, I understand your concern.  

Yes Dave "M", going on the assumption one of the listed armor is one you have.  

:smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

Hey Mark sorry for the delay, good news, according to the CRL you can use your DLT-19 as your approval weapon of choice, just follow the CRL guidelines as for weapon requirements.

• Like 1

Hey Mark sorry for the delay, good news, according to the CRL you can use your DLT-19 as your approval weapon of choice, just follow the CRL guidelines as for weapon requirements.

perfect.  i'll do an upgrade to the e-11 eventually...but its nice that i can use mt dlt-19.  i have to add a part to it but thats a lot easier.  thanks for looking into that for me!

perfect.  i'll do an upgrade to the e-11 eventually...but its nice that i can use mt dlt-19.  i have to add a part to it but thats a lot easier.  thanks for looking into that for me!

No prob, I wasn't sure myself, had to ask the experts. :duim:

Just when I thought I could take off the training wheels I was reminded they never really come off.    :blink:

• Like 1

There a couple points made here that I need to clarify. The crotch split rivets may be nickel or brass. Both are accepted. As for the hovi tips, there are still inaccurate mic tips floating around attached to accurately shaped helmet. All that is required is that the mic tips are the correct shape.imagejpg4_zps15093c21.jpg As long as they have this shape and have screen across the front they are accepted.

• Like 1

As for your DLT-19, as long as it contains the required details (t-tracks on the front, small disk over the trigger on the left side and a box covering the belt feed chute on the left) you may use that. Even if you don;t have an E-11, you will still need a  holster, though.

• Like 1

There a couple points made here that I need to clarify. The crotch split rivets may be nickel or brass. Both are accepted. As for the hovi tips, there are still inaccurate mic tips floating around attached to accurately shaped helmet. All that is required is that the mic tips are the correct shape. As long as they have this shape and have screen across the front they are accepted.

Dang it! Crotch split rivet can be nickle or brass, I've been corrected twice in the same post. So much to learn :duim:   

• Like 1

thanks for clarifying all that...I was going to ask about all of them if questionned on it because they seem to fall into the "everyone knows that" category.