Canadian Garrison 2015 Kickoff Troopfecta

Clamps

So we may have gotten off to a whee bit of a late start but the Canadian Garrison had a fantastic weekend of troops we have locally affectionately dubbed the 'Troopfecta'

Part 1
4th Annual Ronald McDonald House Winter Visit
Toronto, Ontario Canada
January 30, 2015

We had 10 troopers show up, 6 of which were TKs. Here is the group photo.

77FEC169-1C11-43A7-9809-BEEB36E330CE_zpshss69os0.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 3

Wow, you all had a busy weekend. Good work troops.

indeed it was. We were supposed to have another troop today but the snowy weather overnight ad this morning has postponed it. 

Great pics Clamps! Yesterday I think you all made my sons month. All he wanted was to just watch and be near everyone and as you can see, he even tried to fit in with the bigger Stormtroopers. Thanks again everyone for making his dream of seeing his hero's in person a reality. 305F555D-5639-4340-BAF3-BEAE074FC20C_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Great pics Clamps! Yesterday I think you all made my sons month. All he wanted was to just watch and be near everyone and as you can see, he even tried to fit in with the bigger Stormtroopers. Thanks again everyone for making his dream of seeing his hero's in person a reality.

Your boy was adorable in the TK mask! I'm glad he warmed up to us throughout the day. :D

• Like 1

Yea, at first he wasn't too sure seeing you all in person but once he put the mask on it was game on! One day when I'm done my kit he will be getting his own TK kit :) when we left to come home he told me "I want to stay here forever with the Stormtroopers" can't wait to bring him to the next one

• Like 1