Novak Dimon's Sterling-Conversation

Novak Dimon

Anyone know where to find some very good power cells for the e11.   I have everything else. I cant get in touch with playful wolf.........

Hi Chris,  Sorry, I've been AWOL for quite a while.

My FISD Inbox is full so but you can email me at PlayfulWolfCub@gmail.com

If you've already messaged me in the last few months you can expect a reply this week.

Cheers, Andy

Edited by PlayfulWolfCub

@dreadnaught33:

Thank you! I'm always happy to hear that others use my conversation as inspiration. :)

Barrel not welded into the tube? Oh oh, not good. :blink:

This way it´s still interchangeable with a working one - your gunsmith should know that.

That's no issue because the trigger group is deactivated and welded into the housing. Everything is approved by the authorities. :) Edited by Novak Dimon

Both is needed. And that is self explaining.

With smg´s they are often confused, but at a control the next officer might know it better - and then you have more than serious trouble.

In fact your deactivated trigger group alone is no deac. Change the barrel and the bolt (easy achieveable), load a full mag - and your deaced trigger group allows full auto fire until the mag is empty.

You are right. After changing barrel and bolt, it is possible to shoot ammunition. <br>

By the (German) law the barrel has to be fixed to the housing only if it can removed without tools. To remove the barrel of the Sterling you indeed need tools. That's why the deac of my Sterling is absolutely legal. <br>

I guess that's the reason why the gunsmith got the permission to do it that way. ;)

I have several sterlings, and my oldest has a non attached barrel. The others are all welded.

I also had discussions up to the BKA regarding deactivation (not telling that i also have one without welding), and the need to use a simple allen wrench is not what is meant with "without tools".

If you strongly believe that everything is legal, i´m sure it will be no problem to give me the contact to your gunsmith, so i can inform me regarding my old without welding?

Of course it is no problem! I bought this Sterling: http://www.gunsandparts.de/product_info.php?products_id=11

It was customized as followed: The folding stock is not welded. The trigger group is deactivated and not working.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

WOW

I've only just found your build Christian and I'm blown away. This is exactly the kind of information that I have been looking for for my upcoming sterling conversion.

I have already made my scope rail according to your template, so thank you for that.

Excelent work.

• Like 1