• 36-40
    • 41-49
    • 50-59
    • 60+

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 40 still looking 26 as some girls have told me........go figure.....I saw star wars in my elementary school days when I was "I forget" ....gee im old. I remember sneaking into the theatre with my friend through a back door and sitting through 4 shows in one day. We did it over and over again every weekend for about 3 months......We were CRAZY !

Eric

36 here! I remember seeing star wars in the theater in 77. i was 6(going on 7). i dont fully remember this, but my mom said when vader first came out of that smoke, i cried, for about 3 seconds, then she heard a few sniffles, and i was silent the rest of the movie. She said shes never seen a 6 yr old so quiet and focused in a move theater hehe. Ive always wanted trooper armour and a vader suit since. Im about 90% done with vader and 97% with my trooper.....this will be a day long remembered....

Hehe , Paul , thanks for adding those extra age brackets in . I don't feel so old now ;)

Like quite a few others here , I saw Star Wars in the theatre when I was 12ish , so that makes me what , ... 43ish ? I'd like to say that I'm having a mid life crisis , but I'm the same child I've always been . The only difference is that I have more disposable income now :)

31 here .. still top shape, playing volleyball everyweek and began climbing a month ago!

I still feel like I am 18 though and about 2 months ago, I was told I looked 22! :D

Saw ROTJ when I was 7 in theater .. I'm not so sure anymore when I saw ANH and ESB though .. it's kind of a grey zone for me!

As a fun fact, I've always watched Star Wars in french until I was about 17. Wasn't much good in english before that and anyway, the place where I grew up didn't even have english theater back then, still doesn't by the way!!! After that, I never dared watching them again in french, oh man, you wouldn't even want to hear 3PO talking!!! :) Half of you would probably throw up!!

Another fun fact is that in french, characters are names differently:

Darth Vader is Dark Vador

Han Solo is Ian Solo

I could swear C-3PO was named 6PO too but could never confirm this.

I'm sure I'm missing others ...

:D

Okay children, I graduated from college the same month A New Hope was released ... in May of 1977. :P:rolleyes: I am 51 with my birthday for 2008 yet to come. B)

Way to go foggy. I hope I'm trooping for another decade.