2015 Legion Elections

captsafe66

Attention Troopers:

It's Legion election time again.  All Legion Members are encouraged to Vote. This is this year's schedule from the Legion Web Master.

the following is the schedule:

• February 1st: Lockdown of MembershipDB
  • First Saturday of February Nominations Begin
  • Q&A Starts Thursday
  • Closing Statements start 12:01am Tuesday
  • Voting starts Wednesday 
  • Voting Ends Sunday

There should be more details under Legion Operations Protocols: Section 3: Elections if folks are looking for the specifics.

This year the dates are:

• Lockdown: Sunday, February 1st
  • Nominations: Saturday, February 7th
  • Q&A: Thursday, February 12th
  • Closing Statements: Tuesday, February 17th
  • Voting: Wednesday, February 18th
  • Voting Ends: Sunday, February 22

Please Note: If you are a fully approved FISD member on this forum, but do not see FISD in your Membership Data Base (your profile on the main 501st Legion board), under "Your Profile Data", you must add it yourself under "Your Unit Affiliation". Once you do that, we can add you to the roster. we can not do this after Feb 1st, so if you have any issues with your profile, you have a couple of days to get it sorted.  Here is a link for 501st members to the Member Data Base:  http://www.501st.com/memberDB/  .  Also, when signed in the the 501st forum, the link to the database is on the upper left of the page, in yellow lettering.

If you don't have full Detachment status, you only have a couple of days to have your status upgraded, so you need go to this area to request full FISD status:  http://www.whitearmo...n-your-request/

With Unquestioned Loyalty,

Mark Ryner TK-4584

FISD Provost Marshal

Yeah, I'm not seeing any of those phrases ("FISD", "Membership Data Base", "Your Profile data") either.

This is what I see. Am I on the right page?

501st Legion - Member Details Costumes TK - Stormtrooper: ANH Stunt Name: Ian Naden Member ID: TK 11409 Member Since: November 2014 E-mail: ian.naden@hotmail.com Address: Classified information (private) City, State Zip
Australia Phone: Classified information (private) URL : no personal website listed Garrison (rank): Southern Cross Garrison ( ) Profile updated: November 25, 2014

Legion Members
: if there is a problem with your member PROFILE, please report it to your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML). 

Pending Members
: questions regarding your membership status contact your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML). 

Refer to our 
 for GML, CO and XO email addresses.

Same here. Thank you.

I won't lie, I was about to start panicking like I'd just cut my helmet faceplate in two while trying to shape a tooth.

I'm now in the same boat as Ian. Pending. ;)

Gotcha. Thanks Mark. And thanks for posting because I didn't have FISD recorded. I do know! (well, says pending after I hit save)

Same here. Thank you.

I won't lie, I was about to start panicking like I'd just cut my helmet faceplate in two while trying to shape a tooth.

I'm now in the same boat as Ian. Pending. ;)

Hi Ian and Tim.

Same here too.

Pending  :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

Now my Detachment Affiliation status change into : First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Retired)

What? I'm not retired.  :blink:

I never edit or update after pending status.

After Pending, why it change into Retired ? 

Now my Detachment Affiliation status change into : First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Retired)

Talk to your garrison staff. I can't change that for you.

Wibowo,

I just took the liberty to check on the logs in the memberDB, and it seems that your CO has indeed changed the status of your detachment affiliation:

January 29, 2015 Arief Sundjaja Profile Update - Detachment :: First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment -> Retired

January 28, 2015 Sapto Wibowo Profile Update - Detachment :: First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment -> Pending

So, yes, like mentioned by others, please ask him the reason why.

On a different note, Mathias, who is ideally in charge of the detachment affiliation status? Is that his GCO or can the FISD DL/XO overrule that? His record still shows his costume as active, and he is active on the forums... this is a bit why I am wondering, it seems like a silly mistake.. 

Your 501st Approved Costumes:
Primary Costume: Stormtrooper: ANH Stunt Costumes that you have: Stormtrooper: ANH Stunt (Please submit photos to your GWL) Retired Costumes:   Pending Costumes:
Your Unit Affiliation:
Garrison/Outpost Affiliation: Indonesia Outpost Squad Affiliation: None Detachment Affiliation(s): First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (Retired)

On a different note, Mathias, who is ideally in charge of the detachment affiliation status? Is that his GCO or can the FISD DL/XO overrule that? His record still shows his costume as active, and he is active on the forums... this is a bit why I am wondering, it seems like a silly mistake.. 

In my records it says that Wibowo has requested a removal. And I only have one option - to grant the removal or to leave it as is.

• Like 1